Sign in to follow this  
Brad27

Where is my order?!

I ordered the 777 last night at 21:15 GMT in London, I am still waiting at 16:30 the next day for an email and link to my order! Disgusting customer service thus far not one reply to any of my messages on the PMDG Facebook group, I also submitted a ticket earlier today and nothing yet! All I see is mounds of friends and others enjoying this new product while I sit here like a mug waiting!! SORT IT OUT! Ive paid for a product a near 24hrs ago and still have nothing to show for it! Im furious at the lack in option to contact someone to handle my issue which is well beyond a period of time for waiting.

I demand an explanation to why I am still waiting!!! I have had 4 of your products over the years and I am disappointed to say the least at the lack in customer care I've received in this instance.

Brad - P3Dv4.5

AIG Moderator | Afcad Editor | FAIB Beta | FSPX Beta

Yeah same here! still waiting for an email. Paid £60 for this add on and as yet not used it.

Submitted a ticket at 10am.

Have you read the many stickies on the subject? One in here and more indepth one at the top of the PMDG General forum (http://forum.avsim.net/topic/418314-04sep13-you-have-an-order-problem-read-me/) explaining what went wrong? The only way you will get the support you need is through the ticket system, posting on the forum and facebook will get you nowhere other than being pointed to the sticky.

Edited by Somebody_Else

Have you read the many stickies on the subject? One in here and more indepth one at the top of the PMDG General forum explaining what went wrong? The only way you will get the support you need is through the ticket system, posting on the forum and facebook will get you nowhere other than being pointed to the sticky.

OP has said he has posted a ticket to PMDG support.

I hope you get your issue sorted.

Jaime Boyle

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

pilotbanner.jpg

also wat might help is log back into your pmdg account on the website as i got mine from there before i had the email

Stewart Cumbers

Done one hours ago, still nothing, the fact a message went out this morning saying all orders were being screened to ensure orders missing links were fixed and now Im meant to do a ticket (which I've already done) is just abit ridiculous really. 21:15 last night!! People were getting their orders last night although there was a meltdown period and still is so i see but orders were still going through nonetheless.

Brad - P3Dv4.5

That's why it's not a good idea to buy it in first few hours after release. I bought it 2 hours ago without problems.

Yeah thanks for that constructive reply

Brad - P3Dv4.5

Hopefully it will be another couple hours before you get your activation key. People with your attitude deserve to wait.

Kacper Nowotynski

It will get sorted. The post said they will be working all day wed. Im not sure many of the support staff are based outside the U.S. So when you filled a support ticket it was likely the middle of the night in the U.S. the post did say they would catch up on a little sleep.

Funnily enough I bought from UK even though the pages were slow - Have you logged into your PMDG account - click on view previous orders?? get your order info/Download link from there - Thats what I did

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

People with your attitude deserve to wait.

When it's your money you'll understand where I'm coming from cheeky sod

Funnily enough I bought from UK even though the pages were slow - Have you logged into your PMDG account - click on view previous orders?? get your order info/Download link from there - Thats what I did

Checked countless times, nothing....

Brad - P3Dv4.5

Yes, you paid a lot of money for this add on. It has not been stolen from you and you will get what you paid for. This was a highly anticipated release and unfortunately servers are not invincible and some orders fell through the cracks. They have stated that they are aware of this and will fix those orders. A little patience and understanding goes a long way.

Understand I did get an email confirmation instantly - despite the payment page failing to complete the order - Easy for me to say but be patient im sure you will get your order just not a soon as you originally anticipated

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.