Sign in to follow this  
Tobus

Help! VC Panels in several aircraft suddenly messed up?

I installed some scenery this weekend and had some issues with an Aerosoft Launcher.

All was fine after I installed the newest Aerosoft Launcher, or so I thought.

When loading the default C172 the VC panel is completely unreadable, with instruments missing or showing extremely low res. I've noticed some other aircraft have this too to some degree.

Changing out the complete C172 folder did not help.

See attached the default C172 and Carenado 185 with messed up autopilot in the low center of the dashboard.

Does anyone have a clue what could have caused this and how to rectify this?

AMA141-2013-sep-4-012.jpg

AMA141-2013-sep-4-013.jpg

vafs_status.php?cs=AMA141&c=1&w=1

Can you check your settings? I think the aircraft tab in the options features a small checkmark for hi-res 3D cockpits. Maybe that one is missing.

hi-res 3D cockpit

If you take a close look, the VC textures itself look OK to me, CoolP - there seems to be a problem only with the gauge textures. I've seen something similar happen before on my old computer (in the 747 VC, though), but I think I had to do a reinstall at that time anyway, so I have no idea to solve the issue otherwise.

you could always try system restore, windows automatically stores restore point before new software install.

In future always make restore point before installing new software, cause standard of software in simming community is quite low, so one has to be on the defensive with all this beta realease software we use in small simming community.

Problem solved, a setting in the FSPS booster 2013, which was also updated after my vacation, causes this.

Setting is adapted and problem is gone.

Thanks for the replies, case closed.

vafs_status.php?cs=AMA141&c=1&w=1

Hi Tobus,

I'm having this problem... What was the setting you changes that fixed it? :)

thanks

Jamie Boreham