Sign in to follow this  
SirStiggie

FSX Freezes when on approach

I've been flying around for a few hours now and have found that when on final, my FSX would suddenly stop responding. The only way to get my system usable again would be to kill FSX using the task manager. This has happened three times today and always only on final approach. I have tried the same flights with the -NGX and MD-11 multiple times and I have no problem. It's not consistent with the 777 either as it happens on every 2nd or 3rd approach.

Has anyone had any problem that sounds similar?

Have you installed the updated UIAutomation DLL in the FSX root directory? It's availabel from the PMDG website among many other sources.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi

I had the same today and have sent a ticket with the error report. It was around 500' on approach to imaginesim KATL. Perhaps you could also,send a ticket.