Sign in to follow this  
jasoncardeira

Rw/ILS FREQ ERROR

Hello,

on approaching at 12R at dubai, about 5min before capture the loc, i get this message in fmc. I checked on nav/radio and in fact the ils freq and course were wrong. Why is this happened? I changed in nav/radio to the correct freq/course but the loc put me about 2nm to the straight left of the runway. Anyone has this issue or has reported this?

I do not think it is due to an error of the plane, to me has happened, but I've solved hand shoving frequency and copying the data fmc ils of aeropuerto.en my flight case with many FSX default scenery and I there is failure, but I think it is for the plane. Greetings and sorry for my bad English :rolleyes:

Ismael Armas

I didn't see that there's another topic with this issue and someone has reported, that this happened with cold & dark state and we have to erase the ils frequency before the route is planned. I also start (always) from cold & dark and i think there are problems with this panel with another things. Let's wait for the fixes

I had the same thing happen to me flying in fog into KATL on rwy 10.  I tried to input the frequency manually and it wouldn't let me capture the ILS or anything.  I'm like you Jason I always start cold and dark.  So thats the trick for now? erase the frequency before I input a new route?

Ryan Patch

Had the same thing on landing at CYUL. I thought I must have missed something but perhaps not. I did change freq manually but aircraft turned 90 deg right until I disconnected AP and hand flew the approach.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

in the CDU somewhere it has the selection to use fs frequencies I don't remember where I saw it and I am not home right now maybe someone can shed some light on this., It is probably in the manuals as well somewhere. Hope this helps.

Think this is a bug while start from cold and dark. The ils frequency must be erased in the nav/radio in the fmc before the route is planned. Then you put the destination runway, and change the ils/course frequency manually in nav/radio. Also there are another bugs such the caution yellow warning. this happens to me in cold and dark start, after start the fuel control switch #1