Sign in to follow this  
c172pilot

no ground lights illuminated

Hello,

First- amazing product. It actually made me go back into FSX and dust off the old joystick. So, thank you!

Second, After completing KSFO-OMDB (at 4x thankfully), landing in darkness where landing/taxi lights would have illuminated the ground, did not. Not even the beacon reflection or wing lights.

Tried recycling the lights. No luck, any suggestions? thank you!

Im having the same issue on the 777 and NGX as well. In addition, the MCP flood lighting knob doesn't do anything. Surely it's something on my end, but just don't know what that is.

I was also having the same issue with landing, taxi, and runway turn off lights not illuminating the ground with the 777.  The NGX still has it's landing lights working so I wasn't sure what else to check.  Playing around with scenery layers etc, light bloom, spotlight.bmp, etc etc (and everything else), I finally found can get the landing lights by ticking the FSX setting "Advanced Animations" to ON.  If I take Advanced Animations OFF, then landing lights also dissapear :smile:

Hope this helps,

Subin Jacob. 

I was also having the same issue with landing, taxi, and runway turn off lights not illuminating the ground with the 777.  The NGX still has it's landing lights working so I wasn't sure what else to check.  Playing around with scenery layers etc, light bloom, spotlight.bmp, etc etc (and everything else), I finally found can get the landing lights by ticking the FSX setting "Advanced Animations" to ON.  If I take Advanced Animations OFF, then landing lights also dissapear :smile:

Hope this helps,

Subin Jacob. 

And when advanced animations are checked and still does not work? Any ideas?