Sign in to follow this  
rogue

pmdg 737-800 engines will not turn over fully

hello, I just recently bought the pmdg 737-800/900. I have done everything the manual says but my engines wont turn all the way on. the engines will spool up but then don't completely turn on. my low oil pressure light stays on. my fuel pump indicator lights never come on even if I turn the pumps off. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling. please help!

Fuel cutoff switches directly below the throttle? Do you have a source of bleed air? This is not your car engine. The battery is not enough. You must have the APU running as well as the APU bleed on and packs off. Packs and engine start is too much at he same time. The air cart I believe can start he engines too. Also make sure you do not have a throttle mixture axis enabled. I've seen issues with this it jet engine addons. Sometimes developers use mixture behind the scenes to manage the jet engine simulation

I have the air packs off and the APU as well as the APU bleed on. N2 rises to about 29.2 then I raise the fuel switch up. N2 stays at 29.2 for awhile and then eventually cuts off and I get a ENG FAIL light that flashes briefly. I will look into the fuel mixture axis and make sure its not enabled. however,I don't think that will be the issue but I hope its that simple. I also have the air cart connected and overall im showing about 40psi.