Sign in to follow this  
Maniac59

Is it worth $90?

I'm sure that the 777 is a great product, But $90 is a lot of money...

$50 maybe...Anyone else feel the same way?

Maniac

The competition is 66$. They aren't even in the same category. This is money WELL spent.

Richie Walsh

The new 172 is $50. This is a much more complicated aircraft, so following that logic the 777 is underpriced and the Ngx is VERY underpriced.

Yes, it's a lot, and if the current pace of pricing keeps up, I probably won't get what's coming next

I bought it because I think I can get $90 worth of enjoyment out of it

I spend more than this whenever the wife & I go to the ballgame

John Sanford

Guys-

you need to keep it in perspective.

I plan on hundreds,if not thousands of hours in this airplane... Divide that by $90, its a bargain.

Peter Osborn

I bought it and i cant think of any better way to spend the money. Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Hi Mark,

I have tried it only few hours and I can say, its worth every single penny.

Cheers

I don't have the a2a Cessna yet, but I'd imagine the micromanaging of the engine start, mixture, and overall health is a bit more complicated than the 777. Yes you have the fmc but meh. I'm more intimidated by the a2a Cessna :). The a2a p51 is harder to fly than the 777. And imo the 737ngx is more complicated than the 777. There's much more automation in the 777. It's easier to setup and manage. It was designed that way with input from pilots and airlines. Yes it's worth the minimal increase over the ngx. These are licensed products from Boeing. There is company data in these simulations. That adds to the cost. Pmdg didn't get it for free....

The PMDG 777 is not worth 90 bucks.. Its worth 180.. I will spend years inside this simulation.. YEARS.. Worth every penny.. Awesome JOB PMDG.. Just wish I could fly her some, spending most of my time reading all the information that came with her.. I did get a short flight in though.. I'm blown away !!!

Compare it to other forms of entertainment. $10/2 hour movie. 30/bluray. 60/game you may only play 10 hours. 100 for a day at an mlb ballpark(even more for yankees!) imo worth more than 90

It's all relative. It depends on how much you're going to fly it. I bought it, and I'll use it, but the NGX is really more my style. I'm not really into 15 hour flights.

NAX669.png