Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

EZCA File for 777

Hi All,

Is there a EZCA file for the 777?... It would make things much easier with the virtual cockpit

Thanks

Andrew

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi Andrew,

I was looking this as well, however, I played around with her last night, setting up my EZCA and actually it did not take too  much of my time, (and im not definitely a pro on this)although I only made the VC cameras and not the outside ones. Well worth setting it up.

Im sure you get a good EZCA setup file while AoA finishes its 777 training video :rolleyes:

Cheers

Check out Froogles facebook page.  He's uploaded a real good set.  I downloaded yesterday, they work great.

I tried to install froogles camera set and it did not install dynamic head movement (DHM)

Check out Froogles facebook page.  He's uploaded a real good set.  I downloaded yesterday, they work great.

could you please share the link to download it? i coudn't find it. in notes i only see 2 files which are for axe320 and mjdashq400

would appreciate ur help

thanks

swadeep

Sirs,

I have a problem with EZCA - it doesn't work with 777, it works well with all other planes.

Any ideas ?

Artur 

I've got EZCA working very well in the VC. I've got it very neatly set up. However, as soon as I switch to the Aircraft category, ECZA just shows a skeleton of the VC! Trying to figure out what's happening at the moment.

Regards

Rynardt

Rynardt Spies

Site: www.virtualvcp.com | Twitter: @rynardtspies

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Artpom, did you run ezdok config tool after the install of the 777?

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Artur did you run the EZCA configurator since you said it doesn't work with the 777?  You have to run that program each time you install a new aircraft.

I bought it in the wee hours of the morning and copied over my MD-11EZCA camera files which were surprisingly synched up well with the 777 already with just a few minor adjustments.  Very spiffy

Chris Sunseri