Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

EZCA File for 777

Yes, i run configuration tool, but it looks like EZCA do not see 777. I cannot define any view.

How to check if EZCA knows that 777 is there ?

Artur 

ALT-ENTER your FSX screen so it's not full sized, then hit SHIFT D so the EZCA box opens up and you should see B777 under aircraft title where you can set up and define all your cameras, etc

Chris Sunseri

That's an easy step to miss Rynardt B)

Artur...above the B777L you should see the words "CONNECTED and ACTIVE"  Are those yellow meaning switched on?  Perhaps you can post a screen shot.

Chris Sunseri

I have TrackIR, will this conflict with the views of EZDock?  In other words, will these 2 apps fight with other as to what views to show?  Cheers.

spacer.png

I have TrackIR, will this conflict with the views of EZDock?  In other words, will these 2 apps fight with other as to what views to show?  Cheers.

no, in fact they work wonderfully well together, once you get the hang of it.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Yes, i run configuration tool, but it looks like EZCA do not see 777. I cannot define any view.

How to check if EZCA knows that 777 is there ?

Funnily enough I set up all my EZDok camera views today from a great youtube turorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XHEuQmbRpQ

Now I can switch views within the cockpit just like the AOA video :)

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

After running the EZCA Config tool, I loaded one of my NGX profiles and , with just a few minutes of minor adjustments, got all of the VC and exterior views perfect. EzDok is a must have for the 777.

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

I used the profile posted above, but when using the default left seat view, I cannot click any of the buttons.  Changing the view to other areas of the cockpit is fine..

Has me bamboozled.

Jeff Hunter

That has happened to me as well in fact it has broken my VC cockpit.  Doesnt matter what I do cant click any buttons have re installed the whole plane twice deleted my fsx.cfg nothing works my 777 is just broke no idea where to go now..

I used the profile posted above, but when using the default left seat view, I cannot click any of the buttons.  Changing the view to other areas of the cockpit is fine..

Has me bamboozled.

That has happened to me as well in fact it has broken my VC cockpit.  Doesnt matter what I do cant click any buttons have re installed the whole plane twice deleted my fsx.cfg nothing works my 777 is just broke no idea where to go now..

This is probably because the camera view has moved in the head rest of the seat. Move it forward and the VC will work again.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

I asked Chris Palmer from AoA if they would provide one like they did for the NGX, and he said it's in their plans.

Here is a question though: I reran the EZCA config and then copied my NGX settings.  I tweaked and it all looks great, but I'm not getting any motion effects, despite not changing anything in comparison to the NGX which does have all the motion effects.

Am I doing something wrong?  Should I start over?

Thanks

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Jazz,

Thanks for the tip im going to try that later just might be the problem because my NGX works perfect.. Seems like Ezdok isnt playing nice with the 777 or maybe its just me...

Mark