Sign in to follow this  
simmercr

ILS Wrong Freq

Dear Support team,

Since I purchased the 777 I've been noticing issues with ILS Wrong Freq on my CDU a few minutes before landing. I already updated to the revision 1 of PMDG's AIRAC cycle, issue still remains. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Roberto Alpizar

How about some details? Rwy, airport, FMS setup, etc.

Hi George,

Well, JFK 04R and CDG 25R yesterday, FRA 25R today, same message. In fact I had to look for the right ILS freq after that APP could engage with AP correctly yesterday. Today it did not work...

Thanks,

Roberto

<p>Same here. I was flying from SYD-BNE and the ILS frequency was incorrect and i got an error on the FMC saying Invalid ILS freq (something like that). What i do is when I've set up my route etc i delete the ILS freq in NAV radio page and when your flying it changes and gives you the correct ILS freq</p>

Are you setting the approach in the FMC?

In my case yes, ARR is set accordingly with the RWY and STAR...the message pops up.

do you have the updated MA FRA Airport?  (1.5)

the FSX Default EDDF Airport or the old MA FRA Airport Version do have different ILS Freq.

What addons are you using? Did you import the route? Are you using a panel state?

Using Aerosoft EDDF, latest version, also CDG from Aerosoft latest version but JFK is the normal FSX airport... and CLDDRK panel state...

Try setting the cold and dark as your default setup or try a quick approach without using the panel state and then please report back.

Try setting the cold and dark as your default setup or try a quick approach without using the panel state and then please report back.

How do I set this up as default? on the Ops Center?

I will do as requested...give me a few minutes...

I had the same problem when flying into Singapore. I started with a C&D cockpit too. I did load the route generated by PFPX though. Haven't tried manually entering a route yet but I still manually loaded the approach in the FMS when I had the problem. 

Same here. incorrect ILS freq in fact or the STAR approach airport have the same ILS. The fmc doesnt import the correct ils. 

DId the same thing i did in 737ngx and it gave me the correct ils 

Make sure you haven't manually entered an ILS frequency. I did that and the FMC wouldn't set the correct one automatically. The ILS should be blank or followed by an A.

Alright, did as requested. Could set the aircraft CLDDRK as default from start...restarted the flight, then got into the airplane, configured the SID/STAR with my home airport. ILS won't be set automatically after doing this, same error came up on my first flight. If I delete as mentioned above the ILS data, this will set the correct ILS for the rwy selected. I did this on my second test...

Suspect this is a bug.

Regards,

Roberto