Sign in to follow this  
simmercr

ILS Wrong Freq

Must admit i did a flight yesturday from nice to gatwick.

On my way into Gatwick atc advised me of RWY26L approach ILS. it put 110.90 in the NAV RAD PAGE but no CRS the aircraft started to go around in circles as it couldn't find the LOC

But im still trying i don't think its a bug but i think we are all so used to using the NGX and as Robert said its totally different ..

- The DEV Team are looking into this guys from what i have read. I only get it when using the Cold dark panel state .

Steve

Alright, did as requested. Could set the aircraft CLDDRK as default from start...restarted the flight, then got into the airplane, configured the SID/STAR with my home airport. ILS won't be set automatically after doing this, same error came up on my first flight. If I delete as mentioned above the ILS data, this will set the correct ILS for the rwy selected. I did this on my second test...

Suspect this is a bug.

Regards,

Roberto

In a 747 it shows PARK until i was at cruise it changed to my ILS feq for the runway

In 777, Delete the ILS and it will show as PARK and save it.