Sign in to follow this  
gregoryv

Austrian livery request

Great job Benedikt!

Very nice job for first time. :Hug:

Can somebody help with aircraft specific settings?

Hey guys!

Thank you for your feedback. I did not really have much time to test the livery. There might be some bugs due to that. Unfortunately I don't have much time today either but I'll try to test and improve it tomorrow. :)

Hey guys!

Thank you for your feedback. I did not really have much time to test the livery. There might be some bugs due to that. Unfortunately I don't have much time today either but I'll try to test and improve it tomorrow. :)

:clapping:

Hi again guys!

I noticed that Roman's and Chris' livery seems to be way more accurate (keep in mind it was my first one) than mine which is why i will stop fixing mine. I can only recommend their livery! :)

(Let's be honest: mine didn't even have transparent windows!)

I will also stop hosting the file on dropbox since I don't think there is a need of that!

Usually I would not mind spending time in learning new stuff like creating liveries but since my electrodynamics exam at university is getting closer, I am glad that there is an accurate alternative which even includes a config file!

I hope you guys are okay with that!

Best regards,

Benedikt!