Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

Moving VC viewpoint to the right?

In the virtual cockpit, the view is too far to the left. How do I make it a little bit to the right so when looking down at the yoke, it is centered on the screen? I know there is an eyepoint number in the aircraft.cfg file but not sure what to change.

Thanks

David Alexander

I find the default viewpoint perfect. I can't tell you how to do this permanently, but you could just use the key combo CTRL + SHIFT + RETURN and CTRL + SHIFT + BACKSPACE

to move your viewpoint right and left.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Julian Roschlau

I missed that section, thanks Ryan. I just wish there was an easier way, having to adjust the view to the right then be unable to use eyepoint reset after panning around in the vc with a hat switch is a small annoyance.

Where's froogles ezca profile?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Ctrl+Shift+Enter?

That's what I'v been doing. And a bit of Ctrl+Enter to move back a touch too. (don't let it get inside the seat!)

Where's froogles ezca profile?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A link on his Facebook page

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1718746/SharedScreens/777.zip

Ctrl+Shift+Enter?

That's what I'v been doing. And a bit of Ctrl+Enter to move back a touch too. (don't let it get inside the seat!)

Yes but to do that each time is very annoying. With EZCA I have setup 4 buttons to switch to my most used viewpoints, pilot, fmc, overhead, throttles/radio stack. Amazing! I love this little program.

• Upvote 1

A link on his Facebook page

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1718746/SharedScreens/777.zip

Getting EZCA soon because of this exact problem. Everytime im trying to do a manual visial approach i keep having to take my hands off the yoke so i can readjust my head position.

Yes but to do that each time is very annoying. With EZCA I have setup 4 buttons to switch to my most used viewpoints, pilot, fmc, overhead, throttles/radio stack. Amazing! I love this little program.

Make sure to read the manual, it clearly describes how to setup the program yourself. But once you get the hang of it, un-assigning keys in the fsx menu, then configuring your yoke so it uses the hat switch in ezca, then updating to the latest version. First download the official update and then this one from their forums

http://www.simforums.com/forums/the-v117-available-for-download_topic37361.html

Then you can load that Froogle 777 profile in the menu, configure it to your tastes, and fly! I believe they have removed the effects from his profile because there are a few issues when using both together.

I've got Froogles Profile however when I'm at cruise in smooth conditions I'm shaking all over the place, is that normal?

Sean

Kind Regards,

Sean McCormack
FPSPLAYERS.COM

Game and Voice Servers

I've got Froogles Profile however when I'm at cruise in smooth conditions I'm shaking all over the place, is that normal?

Sean

Are you also using A2A Accufeel? Also open up EZCA and make sure no red buttons are lit up for any of the views.

On 05/09/2013 at 6:17 AM, Tabs said:

Please read pages 123-125 in the intro manual - they are about exactly this.

Not in my Intro manual they're not - Page 123 refers to the "Right Pitot Heat" and P125 references "Right Tire Fail Right"

Paul Jennings

On 05/09/2013 at 6:12 AM, Julian Roschlau said:

I find the default viewpoint perfect. I can't tell you how to do this permanently, but you could just use the key combo CTRL + SHIFT + RETURN and CTRL + SHIFT + BACKSPACE

to move your viewpoint right and left.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Julian Roschlau

...and once you've done these moves is there a way to permanently save them for next time?

Paul Jennings