Sign in to follow this  
anmar

FSX crash by using sim acceleration

Hey PMDG,

first of all, thanks a lot for this awesome bird it's literally amazing.

I've one question or maybe one "bug" though. My fsx just freeze by using the sim acceleration from the 777.

Cheers and have a good day

André

Auto cruise froze my sim too. Reloaded from the latest fsuipc autosave file and the same happened again. Twice!

Using the fsx menu to select 4x speed works just fine for me though, maybe you could try this?

Heard this issue when i was in aerosoft forum. I think its about something to do with your system spec. I have an i5 2500k 4.3 and a xfx 7850 at 8x no problem 

Currently doing a flight from seoul to singapore with time compression of 8x no problem 

Heard this issue when i was in aerosoft forum. I think its about something to do with your system spec. I have an i5 2500k 4.3 and a xfx 7850 at 8x no problem 

Currently doing a flight from seoul to singapore with time compression of 8x no problem 

my system:

i7 2700k

Gforce Gtx570

16gb

So its not as bad i guess

I found that using 8X sim rate that PC needs to reload scenery often. At 4X it is OK. Just did a 6 hour flight from OMDB to EKCH in 2 hours. No problems at all. Only did the auto cruise in the cruise phase though.

I found that using 8X sim rate that PC needs to reload scenery often. At 4X it is OK. Just did a 6 hour flight from OMDB to EKCH in 2 hours. No problems at all. Only did the auto cruise in the cruise phase though.

Mine around 2~3 real time