Sign in to follow this  
Krister

Enroute - need urgent help!

I am flying - surprise surprise VRMM - OMDB - on VATSIM RIGHT NOW and my crazy kitten walked over the keyboard, pressing some keys and now I don't see the cockpit anymore. I can't even switch between views with the 's' key - what can I do!?

Regards from lost over the indian ocean

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

change the picture of your dog to a rottweiler.

ZORAN

Joshua, you haven't wondered why some have 10 identical threads?! I'll give you a subtle hint - server issues!

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Krister, I think one of the keys between F9-F12 will put you into VC again. Don't remember the exact key... but try hitting these. 

Krister, I think one of the keys between F9-F12 will put you into VC again. Don't remember the exact key... but try hitting these. 

FS9 - FS12 on my system Controls TrackIR. Actually the cat walked over the keyboard again and I got the view back! He was somewhere around the A W Q keys som Dan may be right. Thanks for your comments!

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

server issues!

I know there are issues (even RSR got them in the general) but I've posted three/four topics over the past week by just clicking post ONCE (note: no double clicking) - waiting and then only having it posted once. If you get an error after clicking post, don't go back - open a new tab and open the forum and you post is probably there.

Perhaps consider buying a shock collar and setting up the shock area around your keyboard.

Don't allow the cat into the cockpit, problem solved.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

It'll be the W key - you went into landing view

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

With forum software having advanced so much over the years, it still makes me wonder there seems to be no way to prevent double posts...

With forum software having advanced so much over the years, it still makes me wonder there seems to be no way to prevent double posts...

It only happens when people don't wait for the server to process the "post" request. Instead they click like possessed caffeine addicts until the page changes. So the server receives anywhere from 3 to 25 requests to post the topic.