Sign in to follow this  
Krister

Enroute - need urgent help!

It only happens when people don't wait for the server to process the "post" request. Instead they click like possessed caffeine addicts until the page changes. So the server receives anywhere from 3 to 25 requests to post the topic.

Dave, actually this is what happened. I used Tapatalk to start the thread. I wrote the text, pressed the Post button and waited. Took a long time and then Tapatalk said the server was too busy and couldn't process my request. If it can't process my request I interpreted it as it won't create my thread. Obviously I was wrong! 

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

FS9 - FS12 on my system Controls TrackIR. Actually the cat walked over the keyboard again and I got the view back! He was somewhere around the A W Q keys som Dan may be right. Thanks for your comments!

Now you're CAT II authorized!!!   :LMAO:

Now you're CAT II authorized!!!   :LMAO:

:lol:

ZORAN

Probably just left the litter box and then walked on your keyboard. Now you have fecal matter on your keyboard which you just put your fingers on. What do you want to bet that you have already touched your face with those fingers?

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

Probably just left the litter box and then walked on your keyboard. Now you have fecal matter on your keyboard which you just put your fingers on. What do you want to bet that you have already touched your face with those fingers? Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Thats disgusting!

Rob Robson