Sign in to follow this  
tsa101

about the Operations Center,how to solve this?

Guessing that you have to reload the T7 into your FSX situation with an active internet connection and your activation code (from the purchase confirmation e-mail) ready.

unregister first?

and then reinstall T7?

Your screenshots state it's not yet registered.

Installation, starting the operations centre and registration are completely separated from one another so I'd reckon uninstalling isn't needed, either.

ok i'm try it now

Your screenshots state it's not yet registered.

Installation, starting the operations centre and registration are completely separated from one another so I'd reckon uninstalling isn't needed, either.

the problem still in here not slove

Sorry for that. I'd suggest you submit a ticket to PMDG via their ticket system/website support section and provide the link to your topic here.

thanks alot

The problem is already known http://forum.avsim.net/topic/418750-pmdg-777-issue-tracking-thread/, you need to open a ticket with the cab-file you can generate inside the PMDG OP Center (under Tools) and submit this file to PMDG. The more submit a ticket the easier it is for PMDG support to track down the problem and find a solution. Only posting here in the forum does not help a lot.

Regards

Ralf

Quote from Ryan:

- PMDG Operations Center not recognizing the NGX or 777 as installed.

• If you are getting this issue, please create a support package via the Tools page (click the "gear" icon in the upper right corner of the program) and either attach the resulting .cab file in a support ticket or email it directly to me at rmaziarz@precisionmanuals.com and I'll pass it along to Matt for debugging.

•  

The problem is already known http://forum.avsim.net/topic/418750-pmdg-777-issue-tracking-thread/, you need to open a ticket with the cab-file you can generate inside the PMDG OP Center (under Tools) and submit this file to PMDG. The more submit a ticket the easier it is for PMDG support to track down the problem and find a solution. Only posting here in the forum does not help a lot.

Regards

Ralf

Quote from Ryan:

•  

Send the file to rmaziarz@precisionmanuals.com???

Kindly check your FW Settings and take care nothing is blocked.

Is checked the Firewall is nothing blocked

Where can I find the Cab file?

By reading the above mentioned link, especially for you:

Quote from Ryan:

via the Tools page (click the "gear" icon in the upper right corner of the program) and either attach the resulting .cab file in a support ticket or email it directly to me at rmaziarz@precisionmanuals.com and I'll pass it along to Matt for debugging

the program means the PMDG Operation Center

Regards

Ralf