Sign in to follow this  
dedemc

Parging brake problem

Hi,

I cant release parking brake even after an reinstall of the plane, unplug and replug CH Product yoke..... I need your help

Thanks for your answer and have a good fly

A Saint-Jean

Andre Saint-Jean

Chocks released?

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

I cant release parking brake even after an reinstall of the plane, unplug and replug CH Product yoke..... I need your help

CDU Menu page > FS ACTIONS > GROUND CONNECTIONS

What does the first line say?

EDIT:

Additionally - reinstalling the plane should always be a last resort.  It can cause more issues than what you're attempting to solve.  In the world of computing around 90% of the issues are either human error, or simple fixes not requiring a reinstall.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

lol, my bad I didnt release them. Thanks for your help

Regards

A Saint-Jean

Andre Saint-Jean

lol, my bad I didnt release them. Thanks for your help

Yep!  See?  Re-install is a bit drastic in most cases...

Also,

Please click "Mark Solved" on the appropriate post so that people know this issue has been solved.  This helps the people like me know that it's been solved, and continue looking for people who need support.  Additionally, it helps other people who may be experiencing the same problem.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Yep!  See?  Re-install is a bit drastic in most cases...

Also,

Please click "Mark Solved" on the appropriate post so that people know this issue has been solved.  This helps the people like me know that it's been solved, and continue looking for people who need support.  Additionally, it helps other people who may be experiencing the same problem.

Thanks!

Agreed, 99% of the time a reinstall will do nothing but replace files and configs that will previously already there, so it won't fix anything. So yeah, it's mostly user error.

Sorry but where to click ''Mark solved'' ?

A Saint-Jean

found it =)

Andre Saint-Jean

The wheel chocks are set! Quick! Buy a new computer! Sell your house! Move interstate!

Sorry but where to click ''Mark solved'' ?

You're supposed to click on the post that solved it  :wink:

You can still fix this by clicking the button on your post, and then clicking on the post that solved it (Post #3).  Sorry to keep on you about this, but this feature shows the fix at the top of the page, but currently, all the "fix" shows is that you found the "mark solved" button.

Kyle Rodgers

I still have a problem. My chocks aren't set and the parking brake applied shortly after landing. I was turning around on a taxiway and retracted my flaps to 0. After doing so, My parking brakes applied and wouldn't budge. Please help

• Upvote 1

ok so when i go to fly the PMDG 777 and i set the parking break u hit the "." key and nothing happens and i use the mouse nothing happens how do i solve this problem please help or add me on skype mudder9000

To engage the parking brake using key commands, it Ctrl + . Pressing just the . releases the brakes. If you don't want to use key commands, the brakes can be set in the VC by right clicking on the parking brake lever. The parking brake is released by left clicking on the lever.

First and last name on all posts in the PMDG Forums. Thank you.