Sign in to follow this  
ppo

FTX Global Patch 1.10 out

Standby, there is a problem with the installer.

Downloading again from the cloud this time. will report back.

Pierre

Where's the link? I don't see it on their site in the support section?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

The installer works fine. Must have been my mistake.

Pierre

Pierre

But what are the Anti-ORBX guys going to complain about now? But seriously. Good on them to get it addressed. They fixed the desert colors too. The new NA region OpenLC is in development as are free airport upgrade packs.

Charles.

I'll be interested to see how it looks. I'm probably alone in this  :smile:  but I'm a little concerned to see that they are increasing the size of the lights by 40%. Lovely lights, and they look great from the air, but they already look enormous at ground level e.g where the FTXG urban scenery borders an airport.

(Just goes to show you can't please everybody !)

its looks yellowish everywhere. sorry not trying to be contemptuous but shouldnt it be a bit orangish .. 

I'm probably alone in this    but I'm a little concerned to see that they are increasing the size of the lights by 40%.

Oh no!  That seems weird to me too--pretty much the way UTX's lighting was which I never cared for.  

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

Does this update make it disply porperly in DX10? Look forward to downloading it when I get home.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Does this update make it disply porperly in DX10?

No, you will need Steve's DX10 fixer for that.

Does this product covers South America, Central America, and Mexico as well?

Yes, it does. The whole world.

Does this product covers South America, Central America, and Mexico as well?

The WORLD chico and everything in it. LOL

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.