Sign in to follow this  
Nemo

Steve's dx10 Scenery Fixer - Please

Probably I am not alone awaiting that dx10 fixer eagerly. Presonally, I would have no problem if it would be published now, even if there were some issues. Honestly, which addon is without? I have already purchased other addons which are still (after one year) more or less in beta stage - but I can live with that as long there is a continuous support and progress of the product.

Steve, please don't wait too long to publish your highly anticipated product.

Harry

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

ORBX global V1.1 is now out and it would be great to have the lights fix as promised by Steve in his "Fixer".

I can live with that as long there is a continuous support and progress of the product.

Harry

I can assure you that Steve is busting his backside to get 'er out there, Harry, Roger (Hi), et al.....!!

We're not doing much in the way of testing aircraft or scenery packages now, as that's pretty much finished, but there's other kinds of work which has to be done before a release can be made, and that's much of what Steve is doing at this moment.

As to a date... I have no inside information that I can pass on - it's all up to Steve. :(

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.