Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Which KingAir 200 is the best for FSX?

on the fence on this one... but the milviz ka-350i looks like a sure winner when it's released.

Do we have any idea when it might be released? Will it be glass or steam? I'd prefer a 350 over the 200's, but not sure how long I want to wait.

Love Airplanes and American Muscle Cars

Phillip,

Your member name at Simforums is "okphillip"?  If so, the problems you reported were attributed to the well-known FSX "short battery life" problem.  Three solutions were offered, but you availed yourself of the refund instead.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Do we have any idea when it might be released? Will it be glass or steam? I'd prefer a 350 over the 200's, but not sure how long I want to wait.

- Proline 21 with universal FMS

And

- Steam gauges

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

fatal errors, G1000 shutdowns, etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Flight1 King use the same Garmin setup as the Mustang? I have the Mustang and it works great. 

I have the Carenado King Air and it does the job. Flight1 always has great products too, I just don't see having 2 King Airs though.

Do we have any idea when it might be released? Will it be glass or steam? I'd prefer a 350 over the 200's, but not sure how long I want to wait.

hopefully soon.

see 2nd post here, 360deg view

http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2660&start=10

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

I just picked up the F1 200, awesome aircraft, miles ahead of anything Carenado

Yes... In the usa

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Ryan, have you installed the new 1.1 update? If so, is the rudder more responsive than it was? And what other changes have you noticed?  Thanks.

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

I removed my F1 B200. I just wasn't feeling it. IMHO the sounds are terrible and pressing the brakes seems like the nose stut is going to collapse which is very unrealistic. I don't have the Carenado one but Im waiting for their mighty Beech 1900. Hopefully they wont disappoint.

Reik Namreg

Those sounds are from Turbine Sound Studios. First time I have ever heard that about their work.

And no one has mentioned anything about brake sensitivity to the extreme you are implying.

Sorry you feel the way you do but my guess is this there is something in the loop you have not shared with us as we are very attentive to customer concerns and problems and these two you mention are not something we are hearing from anyone else.

I am currently trying to decide between purchasing either one of the b200's or the dash8. One question for owners, since I can't access their forum due to not owning the product. Is there a good selection of user created repaints available for the f1? One of my hangups, Im afraid is the unwillingness to fly all over the world in an n-reg. can't find many liveries in the usual places for this bird. Not my main concern, but it's not unimportant to me...

I am currently trying to decide between purchasing either one of the b200's or the dash8. One question for owners, since I can't access their forum due to not owning the product. Is there a good selection of user created repaints available for the f1? One of my hangups, Im afraid is the unwillingness to fly all over the world in an n-reg. can't find many liveries in the usual places for this bird. Not my main concern, but it's not unimportant to me...

ShawnG,

Our paint kit was released a couple weeks back and we do have a few painters that have started uploading some beautiful paints for this plane (Air Ambulances, etc.).  You can find the links in our registered forum and I am sure more will be availalble on the major FS sites in the coming weeks as well. 

Jeff Smith
Sales / Product Support
Flight One Software
'Like' Us on Facebook / Follow us on Twitter / My Blog - Being Reorganized