Sign in to follow this  
Stephan83

wish list.

Sinds today i have this T777 bought and i saw directly when i was in VC, I still see some details that not works.

Here is the small list:

Side windows cannot open 

Sun protection shade does not works.

No moving seats and armrests.

No working Tiller steer thats a need for full realisme sorry to say this but blackbox beta airbus have it like to see this here aswel.

Texts on the buttons and around on all pannels need be more sharp is little blurry hard to read. (NGX is it perfect readble)

Texts on the buttons and around on all pannels need be more sharp is little blurry hard to read. (NGX is it perfect readble)

Did you ensure you have high resolution 3D dispalys enabled in FSX?

Did you bother to read in the forums that PMDG has only so much options/room available in the (limited) FSX code that stuff like windows, armrests and sun blinds are not possible?

Even rain on the windows are therefore not simulated.

Comparing an Airbus to this is like comparing apples to oranges.

Because this is the T7 and not the 737. They implemented new stuff in the T7 that isn't in the 737. I don't hear you say "why isn't there an ECL in the 737"? Or the red hot brakes that the T7 simulates.

Be glad you have the new stuff instead :)

wel im not happy to pay 89 dollar  for things that does not works and PMDG says realisme wel with this im not so like woha realisme while other developers did add.

So happy wel seems not all people are and thats my opinion and way of thinking respect that.

Wel why is in NGX the seat working so why not on this plane.??

There isn't any seat animation in the NGX.

I'm sorry to say - but if you want arm rest/seat animations and sun shades, (although I wanted sun shades to, it just seems a waste of valuable resources) then you must get the other T7. 

Stephen,

if your still having issues reading the text of the buttons and screen I recommend you slid your seat up to so you can reach the controls. When I look from the cockpit door I have trouble reading the text as well.

In all seriousness dont zoom so far out, and its should look sharp and detailed.

wel im not happy to pay 89 dollar  for things that does not works and PMDG says realisme wel with this im not so like woha realisme while other developers did add.

So happy wel seems not all people are and thats my opinion and way of thinking respect that.

Which feature that exists in the plane now would you have them remove so you can move the seat arm rest?

Stephen, if your still having issues reading the text of the buttons and screen I recommend you slid your seat up to so you can reach the controls. When I look from the cockpit door I have trouble reading the text as well. In all seriousness dont zoom so far out, and its should look sharp and detailed.

I gave that a try.

Get a chair with a moving arm rest in your simpit instead - there you have realism!  ^_^

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Which feature that exists in the plane now would you have them remove so you can move the seat arm rest?

Wel faster FSX speed in FMC thats so useless specialy for flying online. they can remove that.

Color displays why need?? can be remove aswel.

Again, comparing the T7 with other planes is not correct. Do other planes give you the realism like PMDG does? Do they provide failures to have in the plane to learn? Do they provide an ECL? Developers have only so much resources to work with and have to make choices. It's a trade basically: dump the failures for a working window. Dump the ECL for a moving chair.

I think PMDG made a correct choice in providing things that more people will use/appreciate than a moving chair.

If you really want those things, then PMDG's plane apparently isn't something for you....which is OK...everybody his own preferred plane.

Wel its not only the window s .

I tough tiller steer was ncie to for extra taxi realisme.

And my buddy says same as i do thats why i post this just make the plane even better.

I have alot PMDG owned stuff MD11 NGX 747 Jetstream.