Sign in to follow this  
Stephan83

wish list.

Haha, include moving armrests on the expense of color displays???

One is essential to realism and simulation, the other is not...

I agree that it would have been nice to be able to "hold" the steering tiller to do rudder movement tests while taxiing, and it would be nice to have sunscreens, but these are in no way essential, and I'll gladly go without them if I can have the PMDG realism when it comes to systems, screens, flight model, fly-by-wire etc etc etc.

And in FSX sometimes you cannot have all you want due to limitations of the sim, and I think PMDG has chosen correctly when prioritizing essential systems and not cool but unnecessary animations. Framerate isn't THAT great either, so I'm glad there are not another hundred click spots in the virtual cockpit, for example.

Haha, include moving armrests on the expense of color displays???

One is essential to realism and simulation, the other is not...

I agree that it would have been nice to be able to "hold" the steering tiller to do rudder movement tests while taxiing, and it would be nice to have sunscreens, but these are in no way essential, and I'll gladly go without them if I can have the PMDG realism when it comes to systems, screens, flight model, fly-by-wire etc etc etc.

And in FSX sometimes you cannot have all you want due to limitations of the sim, and I think PMDG has chosen correctly when prioritizing essential systems and not cool but unnecessary animations. Framerate isn't THAT great either, so I'm glad there are not another hundred click spots in the virtual cockpit, for example.

thats idd true its not a real need but just a small thing to enjoy extra thats all.

Looks perfectly sharp for me - everything is readable and this is just a half resolution picture. Full screen would be even clearer! I suggest you double check your settings.

(Click photo to make larger)

Did you use ENB?

Nope no ENB, SweetFX but sharpening is turned off. Why? Because the T7 is super super sharp.

thats idd true its not a real need but just a small thing to enjoy extra thats all.

Looks like you might want to look at the CS 777. PMDG is not for you.

If its blurriness thats the problem, maybe you can check out Ryan's (Tabs) excellent NVIDIA tweak guide for FSX. Thats only if you have an NVIDIA card. I tweaked it a bit, and now I get a really nice, clear picture. 

If moving seats and being able to open windows are more important than "What's Under the Hood", then any PMDG aircraft is not for you. 

Jared Listinsky

Your wrong totaly 

But CS strives to add as many animations as possible. PMDG tries to make something as realistic as they can, within FS confines.