Sign in to follow this  
Airbus Commander

Door Main Deck Cargo?

Still, nice call.  The same thing occurred to me while i was on the road today. Happy you caught it!

Nice one Rónán!!!

Dave

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Still, nice call.  The same thing occurred to me while i was on the road today. Happy you caught it!

Nice one Rónán!!!

Dave

Thanks.  ^_^

Now just to get it fixed in a nice SP...  ^_^ 

Anyone from the team taken note?  :huh:

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

I'm sure Kyle has passed the info on to the team and will be checking back here at some point, if he hasn't already.

Good to know though. Good job chasing it down.

My bad, just swap it around: EWD to EICAS (?), ECAM Actions to ECL, MCDU to CDU...  etc... :rolleyes:  They're all just airplanes to me...  :wink:

Regards,

Ró.

I know gets confusing

Regards

Simon Ward

I have same issue too.

See. All doors are closed. My panel state was Cold and Dark, then I opened doors for GSX and FSpassenger.

After boarding, I did close all doors.

Then I was to taxi. and I found this ECAS messege.

door.jpg

Yup, that was exactly the issue I was having. Try using the key command for closing the main cargo door and see if that solves it for you... 

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Had a similar door issue with assigning doors for the pax 744 and the cargo 744.

Glad you got it all sorted, Ro.

I'm sure Kyle has passed the info on to the team and will be checking back here at some point, if he hasn't already.

I hadn't - I was just tracking it myself until I could reproduce it and hunt down where it did and didn't occur to give the team as much info as possible (not that there wasn't enough as is, but sometimes pinning the issue down further helps some).

Now that I'm seeing a MAIN DECK CARGO warning on the passenger version, though...

Kyle Rodgers

Hej guys

I have the warning on my system right now, but what is the key command for clsing the main cargo door?

Kimberly Richmond-Jones

Hej guys

I have the warning on my system right now, but what is the key command for clsing the main cargo door?

Kimberly Richmond-Jones

I'm not sure, you'll have to check your settings in the PMDG menu in the FMC, I've mine set to CTRL+6, but that's not the default.

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Hej All

For some reason the key assignment for the bulk cargo door on the PAX version seems to operate the 'main deck cargo' door etc... I have removed all key assignment for the bulk cargo door and hope that will resolve the issue.

I think a gremlin has snuck onboard my aircraft! :P

Kimberly Richmond-Jones

I think a gremlin has snuck onboard my aircraft!

haha - instead of using key commands, you can always use the DOOR> function under the FS ACTIONS> menu of the CDU.

Kyle Rodgers

Flew the FedEx variant today for the first time. Had no issues as Kyle has suggested  opening or closing that Main Cargo Door via the doors keys in the FS Actions of the Menu.

Friends: I had the same problem with the cargo doors. As been a bit frustrated I send a ticket to support stating the problems. The answer from Mr. Gollnick is as follow: "Avoid using saved panel states until the Hotfix is released hopefully next week as there are a whole bunch of issues related to the panel states that are currently not working right that all should be addresed in the update." I hope this might shed some light with the problem. Nice bird by the way.

Jorge Del Valle

haha - instead of using key commands, you can always use the DOOR> function under the FS ACTIONS> menu of the CDU.

Won't help when having cargo annunciation in pax plane, I am afraid...

Good news about the hotfix for those who have problems.