Sign in to follow this  
Brucemcdw65

FMS Nav data missing

I regularly fly out of FAJS. I seem to have missing NAV data in the FMS as I receive an error message back saying nav data not found for that particular airport. Oddly though the FMS does find FALE. I may add that I have never experienced this problem with any of my other PMDG aircraft (e.g. 747-400, MD-11, 737NGX & J41).

Any suggestions welcome.

Other than that a great aircraft t fly

Cheers

Bruce

Hi I tried to do a flight yesterday from EGCC to VGZR and the FMC does not have VGZR on it....

got it thanks

Yep!  Gotta love ICAO changes!

Wait til you have to resolve ICAO with IATA...

(You don't have to do this in the planes in the sim - baggage handlers and airline ops often use IATA and ICAO interchangeably, though)

Kyle Rodgers

Can somebody tell me if it is normal that only left fmc works ?

Thanks

I could not send new topic sorry

Names please mulgrave... read the intro document. Note that it explains in some detail the answer to your question.

Dan Downs KCRP

I am having an issue with just my PMDG 777 Nav Data. I does not recognize any airports any where. All my other PMDG A/C works fine, 737,MD-11,747. IF I use any of these aircraft the Nav Data  airports are in there. What I did was try to install VHHX in my Nav Data. The other 3 PMDG A/C recognized it but not the 777. Now since I did that the 777 will no longer recognize any airports. I removed the VHHX but it didn't fix the problem. I have uninstalled the 777 3 times including going into my Appdata to remove any of the 777 files. Nothing seems to work Everything worked before in the 777 until I tried to install the VHHX airport.

v/r Tom Denbrock

Edited by firehawk44