Sign in to follow this  
FurrMik

PMDG 747V2 Release date

Just discovered this website http://airdailyx.blogspot.nl/p/the-billboard.html and I noticed to expect the v2.0 in 0ct / nov 2013.

Now anybody can expect anything but it seems a serious website.

Just await some screenshots, beta team release and just start enjoying the 737, 777 and set aside some money for the 747 v2. :)

Maikel Rozemeijer

The Netherlands.

Lol. Its at keast another year until therelease

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

Just discovered this website http://airdailyx.blogspot.nl/p/the-billboard.html and I noticed to expect the v2.0 in 0ct / nov 2013.

Just await some screenshots, beta team release and just start enjoying the 737, 777 and set aside some money for the 747 v2. :)

Maikel Rozemeijer

The Netherlands.

That website is the equivalent of a trashy supermarket tabloid magazine. Trust me, they're the last people we'd ever give a release date to - they're just making stuff up.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Just discovered this website http://airdailyx.blogspot.nl/p/the-billboard.html and I noticed to expect the v2.0 in 0ct / nov 2013.

Maikel Rozemeijer

The Netherlands.

That "serious website" is the equivalent of a trashy supermarket tabloid magazine. Trust me, they're the last people we'd ever give a release date to - they're just making stuff up.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

That website is the equivalent of a trashy supermarket tabloid magazine. Trust me, they're the last people we'd ever give a release date to - they're just making stuff up.

Agreed. Guy just goes to various forums with "news" about various releases. He includes links to the info about it. One thinks it's a link to that particular developer website but in reality it directs you to his website where he basically does a copy/paste job of what the actual developer website put out. A joke.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

So. Much. Misinformation.

The premise of ADX was good and they used to be good.

Then they had their "FSdeveloper" phase when they reported every project that happened to be discussed on developer forum. Then - an advertiser phase - where your product would be talked about every day if you paid for some advertisement.. if you were not in favor, then you would get a mention in weekly roundup, with a bit of luck. Now, it is a one-guy-pumping-out-as-much-as-he-can and not bothering to check facts at all phase.

Guys,

The 777 has just been released, and it is amazing.

So fly that for a while or watch the youtube vids for a while and then you can start on 744

Alex jones

@lostinthe619

Nice shot which brings back memories of my trip to Krakow, same padlocks on a bridge 3 weeks ago.

That "serious website" is the equivalent of a trashy supermarket tabloid magazine. Trust me, they're the last people we'd ever give a release date to - they're just making stuff up.

Wow...harsh wording and I admit that I am shocked.   I actually go to this website for the latest info update (this is how I found out that PMDG 777 was out) and not the release dates....I just assumed that they where getting info on either info they received or some guessing, I never thought they would just pull numbers out of their head and make it gospel, so your comments you made I feel are uncalled for.

I just assumed that they where getting info on either info they received or some guessing, I never thought they would just pull numbers out of their head and make it gospel, so your comments you made I feel are uncalled for.

Well they (he) do do that a fair bit. They might not exactly make their billboard a "gospel" but there is a LOT of made up numbers, and there is a lot of made up "facts" in their reporting, that has been repeatedly reputed by  Tabs/RSR, Mathijs of Aerosoft, etc...

All of a sudden I see PMDG a little differently. ADX allows me the luxury of not searching for updates of all kinds. There are many developers out there who should be very grateful for this type of service. As new people arrive to our wonderful hobby it can be a great source of education as to what is out there available to enhance what we do. Many dollars have and many more will come your way and to other developers due to sites like ADX. Good on 'em.

I am amazed by this comment Ryan.....

Thanks.

Meh, I'm not even gonna post in THIS thread...crap I just did...LOL.

spacer.png

Hi Ryan,

So the article I wrote for the blog on my visit to Diamond Point Airport must be trashy too then:

http://airdailyx.blogspot.de/2013/04/a-visit-to-diamond-point-airport-2wa1.html

Why on earth would you post a statement like that? 

Jerome

Meh, I'm not even gonna post in THIS thread...crap I just did...LOL.

Don't complain,

At least you are not forced to read it! As for me, I have to for fear of demons, dragons, and dangerous delusionists defiling our defenceless diatribes!

Kind regards,

As someone who's about to become a grandfather for the first time, I'll try to make a couple of grandfatherly observations:

1. If I were a developer/publisher who saw a release date (even a vague one) posted on a web site when I explicitly tell everyone that we don't post release dates, I would not be happy.  That date would be taken as gospel by many people and would only add to the chorus of the impatient (and some would even later claim that we had promised it by that date).
  2. As a consumer I find the main page of ADX a useful source of information on products that have just been released and that are under development (with preview screen shots).  They are mostly things I already know about but I occasionally find something new.  I've purchased at least one product that I did not know about because I first saw it on ADX.  I don't look at the Billboard with projected dates because I don't really care when something is going to come out.  I can't control it, so why worry about it.
  3. Apparently, alot of alliteration is always allowable (at least by admins).

Larry

i9-9900k@5.0 HT, Maximus XI Code, 16GB TridentZ @ 4000, 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro, ekwb EK-KIT P360 water, 4K@30, W10 Pro, P3D v5.0

So the article I wrote for the blog on my visit to Diamond Point Airport must be trashy too then:

http://airdailyx.blo...rport-2wa1.html

Why on earth would you post a statement like that? 

Not sure why you'd even make a connection like that...

He was clearly addressing the questionable nature of the information they've posted regarding the 744v2...

Kyle Rodgers