Sign in to follow this  
lodestar

Nosewheel Sound at touchdown

I noticed this issue on first touchdown, but i checked it only today - on touchdown nosewheel sound is heard to early. I can make a video of this, but i don't think it's needed - it can be checked very easy. I did this way - paused FSX on landing immediately after i heard nosewheel touchdown sound. Then i switched to external view and this is the result:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/u35n.png/

I

Hi Zeljko - 

Please make a video - I have no idea why that would happen - maybe you are hearing the main gear touchdown sounds?

Thanks,

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

ok, finally. I couldn't upload to youtube, so here you have the links:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kiyodulul7p3o8p/PMDG777%20touchdown1.avi

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3klgd05w4186pg/Untitled.avi

I made two videos. There was a strong croswind in the first video, and it was difficult to reach pause button on time  ^_^

But you can see in second video better, i have paused sim on both - main gear and nosewheel touchdown.

The videos are in my dropbox(uploading to youtube didn't worked today), i will remove them after some time. Tell me if you need them, i can upload to youtube tomorow

Hi Zeljko,

Hmmmm - its not related to the sounds themselves - I have no idea to be honest.  

I would create a support ticket !

Thanks for the videos.

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Ok, thanks. FPS and smoothnest was not the problem for sure, so i didn't have lag or something like that, which would make graphics to be behind the sounds. This happens on each landing, i use Ezdok and i can see the moment of nosewheel touchdown. I will create a support ticket.

P.S. Thank you for the best sound set ever made for any addon aircraft!  ^_^