Sign in to follow this  
nrcrate

UPDATED: FedExVAC's PMDG 777 Celebration Festivities! 777 giveaway prizes!

An small update for everyone-

We will be sending a mass email to all those booked on Thursday night or Friday morning with any last minute changes to routing, updated resources for charts and procedures, last minute comments from the controlling FIR/ARTCCs and anything else that will be beneficial for you to know about our event in order to make it run as smooth as possible. We're getting extremely excited!!!

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

I'm taking a day off of work (yes, a Saturday shift) to fly this event. Can't wait.

Oh and nick, is it possible to add my last name in entry # 19? forgot it.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

I'm taking a day off of work (yes, a Saturday shift) to fly this event. Can't wait.

Oh and nick, is it possible to add my last name in entry # 19? forgot it.

If you hit the details button next to your slot, you can cancel and re-add your booking with the correct details.

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

I've been waiting for so long... ;)

LGAV-OMDB slot is booked...

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

This will be an exciting event for sure. I picked up my T7 ratings with my VA last weekend and should have a few dozen legs in the T7 by event time (600 hours in the NGX and another 430 in the Level-D 767 certainly helped). Unfortunately later in the morning and then again in the late afternoon I have some family activities going on so I'll have to go offline during 2 segments of the cruise.

For those flying on the Cargo side of this event, what size loads are you guys planning on? I flew my first cargo flight with the T7 today. I'm now addicted to flying FedEx with full loads. :)

For those flying on the Cargo side of this event, what size loads are you guys planning on? I flew my first cargo flight with the T7 today. I'm now addicted to flying FedEx with full loads. :)

I have the flight all pre-planned in PFPX in preparation, I'm using 213,450lbs of cargo plus 4 man crew.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Just booked a flight from Keflavik and looking forward to it. Just wanted to mention that the FP with the booking is is too long by 34%.  Let me know if it would be OK to use a shorter and validated route.

Thanks

We will send out some sort of loadsheet the day before the event for anyone who would like to see how much cargo they can carry.

Just booked a flight from Keflavik and looking forward to it. Just wanted to mention that the FP with the booking is is too long by 34%.  Let me know if it would be OK to use a shorter and validated route.

Thanks

Joaquin,

If you would like to send us the route to suggest to everyone who is booked, I can give you an email to send it to. We'll be mass mailing everyone who booked the day before with a ton of information about the event and anything that makes it easier would be great!

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Hello Nick

I am currently at work and unable to provide you with the details of FP. Please PM me and I'll send you full details when I get home home this evening.