Sign in to follow this  
Gnacino

Can't open cargo doors

Using the FMC to open the cargo doors. The only one that opens is the bulk door, the small one at the rear. The forward and aft will not budge. Tried with engines on and off.

Gnacino

They don't open with engines running. Make sure you have power, apu or ground. Battery alone won't cut it.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks. I was eager to fly it without reading or doing the tut 1. Thank God for this forum for people in a rush like me.

Gnacino

and I have the opposite. I can't close the cargo doors. I press the close button on the FMC and nothing happens.

stelios

Stelios Christofides

Stelios, little more info please. You on ground power or apu?

Dan Downs KCRP

Yes on ground engines running am not sure if the apu was on. All the other doors were working except the cargo doors remained open.

stelios 

Stelios Christofides

Thanks. I was eager to fly it without reading or doing the tut 1. Thank God for this forum for people in a rush like me.Gnacino

This is a very sophisticated product and simulates at full fidelity the majority of the T7 systems. Real world pilots must take a significant amount of instruction before they are even allowed in the simulator.

It's highly recommended that at a minimum you read the introduction document before attempting a flight. It will save a lot of potential frustration and angst.

If your in a rush try a 172! :-p

George

Hi!

I had the same problem with GSX...

the solution is...

Read page 65 of the PMDG 777-intoduction

hope this helps

rakouth