Sign in to follow this  
KriVa

The PMDG 777 Livery thread

I did one for the Captain Sim 777 which I am going to port across ... keep an eye out over the next week or so!

Just about completed - only a few  finishing touches to go now.

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

Emirates passenger + Cargo please :lol:

Ignore this please as its already part of the provided livery..Thanks PMDG!

You have both, simply download via PMDG operations center

Thanks Jason

Mario Lobo

P3D v:4.5| Win 10 2004 x64 pro | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E | i9-9900KS@ 5.1Ghz(OC) | Thermaltake Water Extreme 3.0 | G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-32GTRS TZ Royal (16x2)32G Kit DDR4 3200Mhz | 11GB RTX 2080 TI Asus STRIX OC| 1x Samsung 970 PRO M.2 512GB | Samsung 970 PRO 1TB | 2x Samsung 860 PRO 2TB| Tt ToughpowerXT 875W | CoolerMaster HAF X Tower

Polish Lot would be great... it's simple and classy with that touch of white/red (resembling polish flag) just gorgeous - unfortunately  fictional.... Can someone make one (pax and cargo). 

• Upvote 1

Omni Air International

Delta (Deltaflot)

Delta (current scheme without Spirit of Atlanta titles)

Malaysia (Freedom of Space)

Original Boeing -200 rollout colors

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Delta Air Lines (Pink Plane - B764 Design)

Air France - SkyTeam Livery

Japan Airlines One World Livery - Tail Number JA8941

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Omni Air International

Delta (Deltaflot)

Delta (current scheme without Spirit of Atlanta titles)

Malaysia (Freedom of Space)

Original Boeing -200 rollout colors

+1 for Omni Air International

If you people would do a SEARCH of the avsim library for PMDG777, you will fin dmost of the liveries requested here have already been done!!! Search is your best friend.....do it!

2 fictional liveries I'd like see... Pan Am. The older livery with the smaller black letters over the blue stripe from the 60's and 70's. Don't like the newer big blue lettering livery. The other is Virgin Atlantic.

Just in case someone looking for something to paint. I wish I had the ability and patience.

2 fictional liveries I'd like see... Pan Am. The older livery with the smaller black letters over the blue stripe from the 60's and 70's. Don't like the newer big blue lettering livery. The other is Virgin Atlantic.

Just in case someone looking for something to paint. I wish I had the ability and patience.

Virgin Atlantic is in the Ops Center

If you people would do a SEARCH of the avsim library for PMDG777, you will fin dmost of the liveries requested here have already been done!!! Search is your best friend.....do it!

+1, no, +1000000000

Steve Caffey

China Cargo AIrlines (not the same as China Airlines Cargo) would be a nice addition too.

WIP Qantas Freight livery (fictional) The same as my PMDG 737-700 only bigger.

fmwh.jpg