Sign in to follow this  
KriVa

The PMDG 777 Livery thread

Has anyone attempted this? If so could I have a link?

Regards,

AJLedbetter123

Anyone up for the challenge? Please  ^_^  :wub:  ^_^

Regards,

AJLedbetter123

It won't be uploaded to AVSIM unless someone gets Peter Max's permission.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

The previous thread was closed because of people failing to comply with AVSIM's Terms of Service (among which, don't blatantly copyrighted pictures).

Even if you're quoting, you're doing the exact same, wrong, thing.

If you want this thread to stay open, DO NOT post copyrighted pictures here.

Good to see there is a new Repaint Thread

They should get more respect and love from Avsim and not close their Thread.

Follow Paints are the most needed:

American Airlines One-World

AirEurope

Angola Airlines

Lauda

Malaysia Airlines Special

Not really, William... If everybody would have followed the rules they agreed to when they signed up, the original thread would not have needed closure.

Anyway, I posted this thread before the original liveries thread, I guess that's why it's still around.... Just hoping it doesn't end up the same way.

The previous thread was closed because of people failing to comply with AVSIM's Terms of Service (among which, don't blatantly copyrighted pictures).

Don't worry, I posted those pics when you first started this thread so I reported my own post so that the images could be removed and hopefully keep this topic alive.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

I have a vote for Omni Air International, another one for Omni Air International and oh yeah, another for Omni Air International :rolleyes:

Chris Sunseri

They should get more respect and love from Avsim and not close their Thread.

Oh they should, should they? You want to pay our legal fees for the next year or two so they can violate copyrights here? I think you need to read our Terms of Service very closely. Calling into question our ToS' as you have done in that statement, will get you into trouble real quick.

Not really, William... If everybody would have followed the rules they agreed to when they signed up, the original thread would not have needed closure.

Anyway, I posted this thread before the original liveries thread, I guess that's why it's still around.... Just hoping it doesn't end up the same way.

You are doing a great job of policing your own topic Thomas. Thank you for doing that. Keep that up and I doubt we'll see a closure. There might be some folks that get banned from participating it, but closer? No.

Okay that's not a problem, yet still hasn't answered the question. Has this been released yet? 

N77014 United Airlines Boeing 777

I have a vote for Omni Air International, another one for Omni Air International and oh yeah, another for Omni Air International :rolleyes:

Doesn't seem to be a popular one, unfortunately. I've tried as well.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

I was wondering if anyone who has the will and talent could paint a clean Fedex 777F. The version by PMDG seems to lighten the purple too much for my tastes. Thanks.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I was wondering if anyone who has the will and talent could paint a clean Fedex 777F. The version by PMDG seems to lighten the purple too much for my tastes. Thanks.

You mean more this colour http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/4jp6.jpg/

Got the colour from a logo I seen and it wouldn't take long to do as I have most of it done now.

Darryl