Sign in to follow this  
KriVa

The PMDG 777 Livery thread

Qantas Freight PMDG 777 has been uploaded to avsim enjoy when its released.

i9sf.jpg

I had requested the Omni Air International livery quite a while ago, and saw all these great liveries, but the one I had requested...To say that I tried making my own was...quite a failure....Still have hope that maybe someone could do such a simple livery...Easier than say, most of the others out there (BA, Air Lingus, all those). Simple silver, Omni Air International emblazoned across the fuselage, and the logo on the tail...Like I had said...I guess not.

• Upvote 1

You mean more this colour http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/4jp6.jpg/

Got the colour from a logo I seen and it wouldn't take long to do as I have most of it done now.

Darryl

Looks great. I can hardly wait to try it out in the sim. I can't directly compare the PMDG version to yours but the purple in the image you linked to still looks a little light. I know that monitors can show differently. It just seems that the photos I have seen on the net reveal a deeper purple. Thanks for your effort. Just my thoughts. 

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Garuda Indonesia please :lol:

Regards,

Any update on this?  Am keen too.

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

Good Morning chaps,

I would love to see the old Britannia Airways, Monarch Airline and Air Europe liveries (true charter classics). As for Virgin Atlantic it is supplied in the OPS centre however there are issues with the repaint on the tail :angry:

Kimberly Richmond-Jones

G-VIIL.... If anyone has the heart to repaint this (or one of the other BA ethnic tails on a G-VII* plane) I would be eternally greatful  :wub:

:ph34r:

Terribly sorry to be asking this, but... Did you make those pictures?

I had requested the Omni Air International livery quite a while ago, and saw all these great liveries, but the one I had requested...To say that I tried making my own was...quite a failure....Still have hope that maybe someone could do such a simple livery...Easier than say, most of the others out there (BA, Air Lingus, all those). Simple silver, Omni Air International emblazoned across the fuselage, and the logo on the tail...Like I had said...I guess not.

I finally found some time to give Omni a crack. I don't have Photoshop, only Paint Shop Pro x6, so the paint kit is extremely difficult to work with unfortunately. I'll probably have it completed and uploaded in the next seven days or so.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Malev Airlines would be nice.

Seeing this thread pop up... I made Malev, though I am not sure if I uploaded it anywhere. Search the forums, I have posted pictures.

Are their any dirty wing textures available? It's about time my wing showed some dirt and grease marks lol

Alaister Kay

I finally found some time to give Omni a crack. I don't have Photoshop, only Paint Shop Pro x6, so the paint kit is extremely difficult to work with unfortunately. I'll probably have it completed and uploaded in the next seven days or so.

You're the man Kyle!  Can't wait to see a screenshot or two if you get a chance.  I've been anxiously awaiting the Omni livery for quite some time.

Chris Sunseri

what about a repaint of the new Boeing house colours, like on the 787-9 or in red like the 777-9X?

Alaska Airlines please . I know Alaska Airlines does not fly on 777.