Sign in to follow this  
KriVa

The PMDG 777 Livery thread

G-VIIL.... If anyone has the heart to repaint this (or one of the other BA ethnic tails on a G-VII* plane) I would be eternally greatful  :wub:

:ph34r:

I painted this and a few other World Tails. Check them out at www.facebook.com/goldstartextures

Goldstartexture, wouldnt you maBe so a new Boeing house colour Repaint? Would ne really kind

Could someone do the "Seattle Seahawks" Livery which Boeing painted on one of its 747-8F (N770BA)? Would be awesome! :wub:

yes i know but i mean the new livery the used on the 787-9 and also on the new 777-9X and 777-8X

I did do the 777-200LR Worldiner already. Search 'Alex Farmer' (me) on AVSIM to find all my liveries.

I was in the process of painting this. I just finished and uploaded it. 

post-300414-0-61222200-1391709293.jpg

Not too elaborate, but uploaded two Finnair versions to Avsim (my VA had some NGO-HEL legs just begging for an LR paint  B)  ).  Standard version also available.

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=390693

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

hi folks, wanted to share my latest work, not finalized yet, but soon I'll be releasing it

I know this one does not exist, still I love this big bird and the new design of our national airline was screaming to get on my liveries.

1798785_795284507151599_582897734_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

I was in the process of painting this. I just finished and uploaded it.

Looks great!

With Peyton Manning on the tail right Andy B)

Although National only has 747's/757's, it would be absolutely fantastic if Alex Farmer or many of the other great talents out there could grace a 777F with this livery:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79691705@N05/8108815959/

Or now that Atlas Air is ramping up their 777F's under its subsidiary Titan Aviation, how about this killer cool freighter livery:

http://www.titanaviationltd.com/

Chris Sunseri

hi folks, wanted to share my latest work, not finalized yet, but soon I'll be releasing it

I know this one does not exist, still I love this big bird and the new design of our national airline was screaming to get on my liveries.

1798785_795284507151599_582897734_n.jpg

Wow! I love it ;)

Could someone maybe create a "fictional" repaint for Turkish Airlines?  In real they only have the 300ER as earlier mentioned but since the 300ER is not out yet...  Thanks guys!!!!

Dear painters,

I am looking to fly my own personalised virtual airline, but as I'm a very untalented painter, I was wondering if somebody can help me out painting the 77L, or even better the 77L and all PMDG NGX models, in my personalised scheme. You are free to use your own creativity, but in attachment some try outs I already have done and logo's / title's I have in mind. Registrations should be LX-.... or EI-.... (Luxembourg or Ireland).

The airline's name should be "Rave Airlines". Fort th attachments, I have all these files in different formats as well as *psd.

Your help would be very much appreciated

post-252492-0-14959600-1392375339.jpg

post-252492-0-78691600-1392375497.jpg

post-252492-0-61095600-1392375535.jpg