Sign in to follow this  
KriVa

The PMDG 777 Livery thread

us Brits also loved Britannia airways, before TUI/ Thomson got their hands on the livery

Agree with you there! :) not a fan of the latest Thomson (Dreamliner) livery did like the previous one, but you can't beat the classic Britannia colours, especially on the 757's :)

Alaister Kay

Titan is done....packaging her for upload.  Landor is next.

Titanrelease.jpg

Really hate the way JPEG compression ruins dark colors!  The green looks fine in the sim. :wink:

Regards,

Steve Dra

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hi Guys,

Can someone please, please do a Garuda Indonesia livery. Understand now Garuda has the One World livery as well.

Thank you

Understand now Garuda has the One World livery as well

No they became Skyteam. Sri Lankan became One World.

I need the titles in bengali (right side) to make it. :)

Hey Gustavo....Try this link:

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logo/biman-bangladesh-airlines

I'm really liking your Iraq 777...fine piece of paintwork!

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hi,

For over a year I tried to do repaints of the NGX in my personal virtual airline's colors, but I just don't get the windows transparency and night textures right. As I lost patience and really would like a fllet in ly own virtual airline's colors (a one man virtual airline that is), I would deeply appreciate any help in building a fleet of several NGX 6, 7, 8 and 900 and of course also the 777X pax and freight version.

I am willing to financially support this effort or make a donation to any charity organisation in return for every livery painted.

See below my try outs. I would like this livery or a livery close to this one, adapted by the painters creativity. I would like it on all PMDG NGX and 777 versions and I would like to have several (multiple) registrations for each model.

EDIT for some reason I can't attach the images, but if you PM me I will be happy to send them to you.

Hoping for a positive reply on this.

Thanx ,

Ralf

post-252492-0-04223700-1392375320.jpg

I'm gonna request it one more time =) For someone who whats a challenge, this paint on a PMDG 777.. and i will give you all the summer free drinks if you come to Croatia for holiday :D 

croatia_airlines_zadar_airbus_a319-112_9

Hi,

For over a year I tried to do repaints of the NGX in my personal virtual airline's colors, but I just don't get the windows transparency and night textures right. As I lost patience and really would like a fllet in ly own virtual airline's colors (a one man virtual airline that is), I would deeply appreciate any help in building a fleet of several NGX 6, 7, 8 and 900 and of course also the 777X pax and freight version.

I am willing to financially support this effort or make a donation to any charity organisation in return for every livery painted.

See below my try outs. I would like this livery or a livery close to this one, adapted by the painters creativity. I would like it on all PMDG NGX and 777 versions and I would like to have several (multiple) registrations for each model.

EDIT for some reason I can't attach the images, but if you PM me I will be happy to send them to you.

Hoping for a positive reply on this.

Thanx ,

Ralf

This is nothing to rave about (pun fully intended). :LMAO:

7bee553b-5876-4603-abf8-7cbad1e69986.png

8c047bcb-3c2c-4dea-86bf-e2fbdf0bd6fe.png

aa436e7a-031b-4c87-a982-dc60a51ceddb.png

30acec03-1105-4bbd-97bd-6c31d3a0531a.png

You'll be flying her this weekend Ralf.

Landor is currently on hold until I get word back from a friend who know's this livery better than anyone.  I hope to get some preview shots to you this weekend, but still trying to get the colors right.  I don't want this one going out to my UK friends until she's right.  :wink:

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Steve Dra,

You can make Norwegian please ?

Steve Dra,

You can make Norwegian please ?

Reminding myself I'm "retired" from painting (In reality, its PMDG's fault for making a plane I can't stop flying, LoL), I'll take a look at it and see if it's something I can throw together quickly. I have 12 hour shifts coming next week, so no time for anything but sleeping and work.

If I do paint her, do I get to pick the tail picture?  :biggrin:

She'll be behind Landor if I do decide to do her.

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg