Sign in to follow this  
KriVa

The PMDG 777 Livery thread

Hey.

I know it is fictional, but I would love to see air greenlands OY-GRN in PMDG 777 200 version. 

is there any one who would like to make a pepaint of this A330-200 aircraft into PMDG's 777-200 version.? :)

kind regards.

Nuka

Hey, 

Can someone please make a repaint of United Airlines 777-300ER and Austrian Airlines 777-300ER

Thanks in Advance

c

ojr02.jpg

Hi there, i'm searching for someone who can make this repaint for me, PMDG 777 ( fictional ) 

As a thank you, i will promote your repaint/website/etc in all my upcoming movies =] 

I have just started to paint this. Hopefully have this ready for you in the next day or two :)

We have a repaint forum and I'm going to move this to that forum. This is a screenshot forum and not a forum to request repaints. Plus it is getting too long and hard to moderate. If you have repaints you would like to show off, put them in the screenshot forum and maybe indicate something like PMDG777 Repaint, Delta.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hey guys, im very naive when navigating around the avsim forums could there is any could someone link me a skyteam KLM livery and a British airways one world livery 

Many thanks.

PLS IGNORE, i have just read the post above