Sign in to follow this  
KriVa

The PMDG 777 Livery thread

Only the blue color on the belly below should be a bit lower at yours :P

It's a 777, not an A319. Therefore, it will not be identical to the A319.

It's a 777, not an A319. Therefore, it will not be identical to the A319.

of course i know, cant wait to see it finished and start my world domination with it haha

National Airlines.

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Hello,  I have posted this info before, why not try freeware liveries for PMDG 737-6-7-8-9 and 777 from FSXLiveries.com I have everyone they have painted.

Hi   :rolleyes:

Someone who wants to do a Norwegian Air Shuttle livery for the PMDG 777-200LR? Would be very great to see! The tail person is chosen by the person who doing the livery!   :P

Regards 

Jonas

Hi   :rolleyes:

Someone who wants to do a Norwegian Air Shuttle livery for the PMDG 777-200LR? Would be very great to see! The tail person is chosen by the person who doing the livery!   :P

Regards 

Jonas

Yes, me

I'm painting this Italian beauty in memory of my Aunt who worked for Alitalia Cargo for many years.

She's coming along nicely...but I still have a lot of work to do on her.   I hope you cargo dogs will fly her over the world in my Aunt's honor (we lost her to breast cancer many years ago).

We called her Tasa, which is Turkish for aunt (pronounced tasa..spelling is actually teyze).  She got the nickname when my brother was born in Turkey while my dad was stationed there and she came to visit her first nephew (my brother actually).

Anyway, thought you'd like some insight as to why I'm painting this livery and how she got her name. 

She'll be almost a factory fresh paint.

2014-5-14_21-4-11-995.png

2014-5-14_21-0-3-zzz1.png

2014-5-14_21-17-39-807.png

2014-5-14_21-0-3-169.png

Regards,

Steve Dra

• Upvote 6

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Thanks guys!  I've always been fond of the old Alitalia livery (not liking the new one at all), and the red parallelogram breaking up the green stripe is very feng shui in my opinion.  :lol:   

Got the wings done....harder than you'd think...a LOT of trial and error trying to get the text sized and lined up correctly.

I just have to adjust the fuse stripe a bit, fidget with the tail a little and she'll be ready to upload.

Image11.png

• Upvote 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

anybody has orbit or global freightways default textures for pmdg 777 ? 

thanks