Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

That looks great. I can hardly wait download and fly down under. I haven't had much time flying yet but I am going to fly there soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hello Julian,

can you please paint a saudi airlines livery.

Thanks in advance,

here are some pics.

772Skyteam772

We've been treated to such great paints for the NGX, good to see people jumping on the T7 wagon as well. Thanks in advance to all of you!

Just uploaded on Avsim. It will take a bit until you can download it I guess. Enjoy... ;-)

Hello Julian,

can you please paint a saudi airlines livery.

Thanks in advance,

here are some pics.

Intel i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, Windows 10 Home 64bit with 2004 Update

Hello, Julian! could I ask you to draw Transaero? If you have time and desire! I would be very grateful!

Thank's you!

Steve

Hi Steve - just a note. You are not permitted to attach Airliners.net pictures to Avsim boards (unless they are yours). You would be better to take them down to avoid action by mods.

Just uploaded on Avsim. It will take a bit until you can download it I guess. Enjoy... ;-)

woooohoooo :yahoo:  , you are the man, I cant find enough words to thank you.

thanks a million! 

Hi Steve - just a note. You are not permitted to attach Airliners.net pictures to Avsim boards (unless they are yours). You would be better to take them down to avoid action by mods.

Wilco. no more airliners.net uploads  :good:

Hi Julian, would be much to ask for an American Airlines on the new colors??  :Praying:

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II