Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

Thread is now pinned. I changed the title to clarify that these are community repaints so that it isn't confused with the official PMDG livery update/additions thread.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Peter Max livery please  :wub:

2rzs1n5.jpg

2nkutyh.jpg

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

We've been treated to such great paints for the NGX, good to see people jumping on the T7 wagon as well. Thanks in advance to all of you!

What he said !!

Julian,

It's possible to have Aeroflot Cargo ?

Please

Hello, Julian! could I ask you to draw Transaero? If you have time and desire! I would be very grateful!

Thank's you!

I love Transaero ! GREAT AIRLINE!

How are you making these? Is there an official paint kit for PMDG 777? I would like to make my own liveries.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Great livery!

Great destination list for my part of the world too!

B772 into YBCG.

How are you making these? Is there an official paint kit for PMDG 777? I would like to make my own liveries.

Yes, the paintkit was released at the same time as the 777. It is available in the paintkit download section of the PMDG website.

John Sturm

Great destination list for my part of the world too!

B772 into YBCG.

Sydney