Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

I don't see a supervcaa mode at all or 64x under nvidia inspector

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Okay folks, I have removed more than enough copyrighted images here that I am starting to get really intolerant of this thread. I am putting everyone on notice; read our terms of service. Use of copyright images is a violation, and your posting them here tells me that you don't give a hoot for whether you put AVSIM in jeopardy or not.

Take notice, if you post a copyrighted image here or anywhere else on AVSIM, you will be suspended. No more warnings. You will be suspended and you will not have access at all. If you don't care whether you put AVSIM in jeopardy for copyright violations, then we are not going to be tolerant of you. If you want to reference an image, post a URL, do not embed the image in a message. Do not link to Airliners.net. If you want to take the risk, put the image in your own web site and link to it there. That's the last warning we are going to give.

EDIT: Cropping out the Airliners.net copyright is pretty silly; we can and DO check images there to confirm that they are lifted from Airliners.net. Be smart. Don't use copyright images. I.e., if they are not yours, do not use them.

Hi. I know Royal Air Maroc isnt operating a T7. But they do have 737 747 and 767.  it would be awsome if someone could make a Royal Air Maroc paint for the 777. 

Thanks. =)

Richard, thanks!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Loaded up just have to wait for AVSIM - thank you.

Click for larger image

2v2z3au.jpg

I love this!

Would it be possible to get the Omni International 777? I do alot of charter flights with this bird, and the OAI repaint would be simple, yet needed, and highly appreciated!

http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=216757

http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=219315

First post and that is the way it should be done! Great job! And, I like that livery too. Great recommendation.

alexh617, on 08 Sept 2013 - 1:46 PM, said:

You should add "brain the size of a planet" somewhere :)

How about 'Range the size of a planet'...since the LR can connect any two points on earth. B)

Anyway, I think I have wrapped it up for now, I might add more later, but for now here is what I will upload.  I am calling it the Stratotrekker...in honor of the old Boeing 'Strato' naming convention.   I added an Andorian pinup too LOL.  I'll get it uploaded tomorrow probably.

3vd59.jpg

cIMhX.jpg

qCxpE.jpg

XIVmv.jpg

oTkd4.jpg

First post and that is the way it should be done!

But Tom, you didn't point out his failure to sign his post!  :P

I like that livery too.  I think I might take it on a hop!