Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

I know this is proberly a fictional one for the 200LR series. But I found this and thought it would look really nice if any painters have time.

Thanks Steve

00013975.jpg

What exactly are you guys claiming is wrong with it? Please show me.

Sorry, "wrong" was too strong a word to use in this case.

The name is just a tad, ever so slightly, bit stretched. And as a part-time typographer, it just reminds me of wordart and freaks me out :/

pmdg-united.png

Sigh, I forgot to add a readme.txt file to the upload so they rejected it. :(    I reposted with the file, hopefully they'll post it asap.

If you guys have to have it now (I know the feeling of waiting for a repaint, hehe)  just PM an email address that can handle the file and I'll send it to you until it posts in the library.

Regards,

Steve Dra

OK Guys, she is in the library!

Thanks to Dave O for getting her posted quickly. :)

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I have just downloaded your Lufthansa liveries very nice but just do me a favour can you check the D-ABIM. i get strange graphics in the VC m8 .. Cheers Steve

That's weird, only the nameplate is a vc texture. can't tell what's wrong without a screen.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Hi,

sorry for asking again. How can I make a texture look metallic? For example like the old AA style. Couldn't figure out that. Nedd it for my next repaint. Thanks alot for any suggestions,

Julian

Intel i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, Windows 10 Home 64bit with 2004 Update

That's weird, only the nameplate is a vc texture. can't tell what's wrong without a screen.

Yeah i will try an get you a screenie at some point bud!

Lufthansa passenger livery package status - RELEASED - Awaiting avsim library link to go live!

Enjoy!

m7f3xOM.jpg

3BjKcV2.jpg

e7u0AqU.jpg

bMBbv1y.jpg

XkdfLTi.jpg

Thanks so much!

Transaero EI-UNV soon on avsim.com

Yours

Corina Meyer

Wow very nice! Ill be downloading now.