Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

FDX777, on 15 Sept 2013 - 3:34 PM, said:

Thank you very much!!!

Pleasure!! I don't know if it has been approved yet but it should be shortly!!

Currently flying her FAOR-LOWW.

Pleasure!! I don't know if it has been approved yet but it should be shortly!!

Currently flying her FAOR-LOWW.

Nope. I think later

@dji13 -- What Chase said is correct.  Airliners.net is known to send their lawyers to sites to have the pictures taken down and worse, take legal action.  Please re-read the Terms of Service, clickable in my signature.  Take special note of the following (subject to change at any time, the ToS page is the most current up to date version):

Posted Image Indemnification: You Indemnify AVSIM: If, by your actions or words, AVSIM is litigated against in any form, or otherwise faces legal measures, you agree to fully indemnify and protect AVSIM. You agree that you will be responsible for all fees associated with AVSIM defending itself as a result of your actions or words.

Posted Image Copyright and Intellectual Property: You will not post or otherwise place material on AVSIM, in its library or elsewhere that is protected by copyright or is the intellectual property of another. If you wish to upload or place on AVSIM material copyrighted by someone else, you are required to have their emailed authorization to do so and you must provide that authorization email to AVSIM staff for verification BEFORE you use it within AVSIM.

Chase, I was not rolling my eyes at Avsim's TOS. That is a generic emoticon that I use frequently. 

-----------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I only saw my post quoted, I am unsure of who edited it. Like I stated above, I was not rolling my eyes at the TOS as a sign of disrespect or disregard. I use that emoticon frequently, only because in my opinion, it is a looks to be non-aggressive and easy going. To me, I've only noticed the eyes looking upwards and have never thought anything of it other than being looking innocent. 

I have been a member here for a long time, I'm not out to stir up trouble, but I don't want the staff to have an incorrect opinion of me, my thoughts or my opinions. I just felt the need to provide a little explaining of my use of said emoticon and clarification on my end.

-Chase

Guys, the SAA 777 is now live on file library. Enjoy!! Let me know what you think.

I have decided to do a Virgin Atlantic paint as well, as some people asked for one. Half way thru it now!!

Jonas send me your file you have lost your alpha channel somehow I think so i will fix it for you, thanks

Thanks Richard, but i got it fixed :) . Just needed to create the alpha channel again.

sas1.jpg

Scandinavian Airlines is on its way to the library :)

Thanks Richard, but i got it fixed :) . Just needed to create the alpha channel again.

sas1.jpg

Scandinavian Airlines is on its way to the library :)

That is one classy livery, good job man!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Hi Folks,

For anyone interested, here's my tweaked version of the PMDG EK livery.

Would you mind sharing which font you used for the registration? I have yet to find one that works nicely..

thanks

Andreas Konstantinidis