Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

Great job Jamal, which scenery are you using?

Thanks a lot

Im guessing its the FSNabisso OERK Riyadh Scenery - Hard to find on web, was freeware, If you want it...... im using it - PM me and I will zip it up and upload it for you ;)

There is also a Payware Version from Armi Project.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Hi all!

Yes would be great to see any Air France including the cargo version !

Thanks !

Both Air France and Air France Cargo are available in the PMDG operations center allready :smile:

-Henrik

i7 9600K  -  RTX 2080  -  32gb DDR4  -  Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

תודה יגבר איך עליך!.מתי הוא בערך יהיה מוכן?ואיפה אפשר להוריד אותו

Looking forward to it's release :)

Im guessing its the FSNabisso OERK Riyadh Scenery - Hard to find on web, was freeware, If you want it...... im using it - PM me and I will zip it up and upload it for you ;)

There is also a Payware Version from Armi Project.

Actually it is OEJN and not OERK :), I already have armi project OERK, so thanks a lot for the offer Imran.

Actually it is OEJN and not OERK :), I already have armi project OERK, so thanks a lot for the offer Imran.

I have SDG OEJN very poor quality bought it ages ago, so I ask you what OEJN scenry are you using lol ?

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

I have SDG OEJN very poor quality bought it ages ago, so I ask you what OEJN scenry are you using lol ?

The default one :lol: , didnt like any of the free addons, they have a lot of misplaced taxiways and runways. anyway, a big renovation project is going on now in OEJN, so i will wait if anybody can do the new one. 

Great job Jamal, which scenery are you using?

Thanks a lot

Thank you..

Regarding the scenery.. I'm using Jeddah scenery for FS9 converted to FSX, it has been done by one of my mates 2009 and the conversion is almost ready!

When it's fully completed will publish it and I'll let you know ISA.

Very nice repaint of Saudi. I love the dirt on i. It would be very nice to have United Airlines paint like that too or even other airlines like air france. Brilliant Jamal !

Thanks Josh

BTW. I've made the UNITED for you  B)

Tha Saudi Arabian livery is absolute stunning indeed! Albeit I am not going to use it, I must say you did a very good job guy!

Congratulations.

Bye.

appreciated Rick

Vietnam Airlines (VN-A150) has been uploaded to avsim.

Hope you like it :)Untitled-1_zpsbbb9a2e9.png

Vu Viet Phuong

Cảm ơn :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

as per requested ... United Airlines N212UA (Dirty wear) 

j7ds.jpg

x3qm.jpg

Both UNITED & SAUDI (AKC) has been uploaded to library.. check for download shortly

Happy skies..