Sign in to follow this  
AirborneZed

Thanks, PMDG

I don't know why I have to start a topic, but I wanted to thank everyone involved with the making of this wonderful product. I am addicted to this plane. I don't think fsx can get any more immerse despite the limitations within the old 32bit code. But we'll see what the future in flight simulation holds. Right now, I couldn't be happier with the T7, and can say it was well worth the wait.

See you folks at the Fedex event.

Thanks!

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Dittos. A great plane and flies like a dream on my system. Love the auto time compression feature.

Walter Berger

Tutorial number 1 flown!!! Thank you PMDG and Beta Team!! Buy, Install, Configure, Print the Tuto, let this masterpiece do that what she was designed and made for, safely and smoothly landed and finally parked at OMDB and go to my bed pretty satisfied. Thank you hundred time  B)

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

Tutorial number 1 flown!!! Thank you PMDG and Beta Team!! Buy, Install, Configure, Print the Tuto, let this masterpiece do that what she was designed and made for, safely and smoothly landed and finally parked at OMDB and go to my bed pretty satisfied. Thank you hundred time  B)

++1, just about to land at OMDB, with that excellently scripted Tutorial #1.