Sign in to follow this  
DANEQ99

PMDG 777 GLITCH OR SOMETHING (WHY CAPS IDK)

In this picture could someone explain to me what that is and how to remove it. 

Dane Quartel 

Dane Quartel 

I guess but I always remove it before start. I check the F/O FMC and it says all is removed. 

Dane Quartel 

If you're referring to the missing fan hub, you double loaded a livery of the 200LR. You cannot select, say the KLM 200 in the aircraft selection window then change your mind and select the British Airways 200. If you want to change liveries but remain with the same aircraft type you have to select the other type first, then select the livery you want. What you may have done is select the KLM 200 then change to the BA 200 then go fly. You'll have missing parts of the plane. You would do this instead. You select the KLM 200 but decide you want to fly the BA instead. You would select any one of the Freighter's then go select the BA 200. That's the only way changing liveries of the same air frame type works.

Guess you will have to check the non-normal checklists on that one.

I didn't find any "GPU still connected during cruise flight" item  :lol:

Pedro Espindola

PMDG_737ngx_proud_own2_378x68.jpg

isnt it related to ground connections sections in the FMC? you need to disconnect it.

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

This happens when you load the ngx or 777 twice in the aircraft select menu, the way I fix it is choose a default plane, then go back and select the T7 and you'll have your fan blades back.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

I immediatly thought of the part in Conair where they're dragging a car behind them.

You loaded the airplane over top of itself against what we say within the first few sections of the Intro Manual.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Actually what I did was I started FSX the default plane came up. Then I selected the T7. 

Dane Quartel 

Hahah! That is so cute. Dragging the GPU along for a 15 hour non stopper! BTW the B777X is great! Having a great time flying it regionally. (I Fly PIA out of Karachi). Only disappointment is the missing EFB in the flight deck otherwise it is perfect so far! The B777 is so automated that it feels like a video game inside a video game!

Did a virtual night stop to my hometown of Singapore. Anyone know of any good sceneries of Pakistan for flightsim X? 

Best regards,
Darren Liew

Actually what I did was I started FSX the default plane came up. Then I selected the T7. 

As this only happens when you do what the people above have mentioned (load the 777 and then load the same variant - regardless of livery), I'm somewhat doubtful.

Did it happen again the next time you loaded the sim?

Kyle Rodgers