Sign in to follow this  
tatin 98

FSX "fatal error" after exiting. only happens with the NGX

hi, i´m having a probllem when exiting MSFS. when i finish a flight and press the "end flight" button on the fsx menu, a "fatal error" message appears. can anyone help me?? because i had already installed the NGX on another PC and this didnt happen. 

THANKS

I think it would be more helpful if you shared the error message you get as its not good guessing what it might be.

you should be able to find the error in event viewer.

-Paul-

You need to put the Uiautomationcore.dll (should be able to download online) in your FSX root directory. This fixes the issue.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

End flight first then exit game. If you exit straight to desktop it will crash a lot. 

End flight first then exit game. If you exit straight to desktop it will crash a lot. 

I always end flight first, then exit FSX. BUT curiously it only happens if i dont turn off the engines. that is pretty strange. 

You need to put the Uiautomationcore.dll (should be able to download online) in your FSX root directory. This fixes the issue.

I have it already installed. it isnt because of the right clicks. it happens only in engines are running. if i leave the aircraft sitting at the gate, everything will be fine.

I always end flight first, then exit FSX. BUT curiously it only happens if i dont turn off the engines. that is pretty strange. 

I have it already installed. it isnt because of the right clicks. it happens only in engines are running. if i leave the aircraft sitting at the gate, everything will be fine.

That is strange. Do you have any other add-ons installed? I know you say it only happens with the NGX, but maybe some other add-on is the cause of this anomaly.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

This happens to me about 50% of the time regardless of what aircraft I use. Hmmm maybe I'll try cutting the engines first to see what happens.

Do you guys use FSInn? You have to disable the tuner or it will crash FSX on exit.

just aerosoft zurich, oslo. UK 2000 EGLL and EGCC. and of course the NGX. just that. no FSInn.

is the error you get due to aiplayer.dll ???

That is about AI traffic??

maybe the reason is that i got GAItraffic installed. you think this is the problem??? it makes a lot of sense.

Well the aiplayer.DLL crash on exit in fsx is due to when ai aircraft use jetways at some addon airports and its a bug that is almost impossible to fix as the airport developers tend not to have the bug so they can't find and fix it. Its not a difficult fix as well.

I have that issue but my ai traffic programme allows me to disable jetways so I don't have that problem. I use UT2 for ai traffic. I find this option better than making small edits to airport afcads.

On my N7

-Paul-

Hi,

I have been fighting against the same problem for 2 days. I re-installed FSX and PMDG several times, and didn´t installed anything else to reduce posible sources for the error, and that was the mistake.

I read somewhere something about the Flight Controllers, so I decided to install the drivers for mines (Saitek), and this SOLVED THE PROBLEM!!!!.

Hope it helps somebody else.

Regards,