Sign in to follow this  
captain420

PMDG 777 Can't open Cargo FWD/AFT doors

I can open FWD Acess and E/E Access, Cargo Bulk but not the Cargo FWD and AFT doors, any ideas why?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Nope plane is loaded as Cold & Dark

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Nope, but how come I am able to open some doors but not the cargo ones?

The cargodoors are electric or hydrylic. You need to get some power to open them up. The front doors are opened by manpower ie the crew. Thats why they allways open.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Hi! Aaron

Do you have resolved your problem?

I have the same too: I can't open the CARGO AFT and FWD doors

I have uninstall T7 , defragment the HD, reinstall T7 but no change

I open the CARGO doors with both engines running but nothing, doors remain closed idem with engines shut down

This situation prevent me from  using GSX...

thank you

rakouth

I have uninstall T7 , defragment the HD, reinstall T7 but no change

Last step...always.  Uninstalling and reinstalling should always be your absolute last step to work on an issue.  As you can see, it really doesn't fix things like most here suggest.  In a world where "errors" in computing are generally caused by the user, it's best to troubleshoot first and only after exhausting all options, try the uninstall/reinstall.  It's a ton of work, and it can actually cause more problems than you were trying to solve...

I open the CARGO doors with both engines running but nothing, doors remain closed idem with engines shut down

Not sure what you're trying to say here.  When the engines are running, certain features will not operate.

This situation prevent me from  using GSX...

Are you actually checking the animation outside and on the DOORS synoptic?  GSX doesn't have a profile out for the 777, so when I flew with it one day, even though the doors were open, it wasn't recognizing that they were.  That was a GSX problem - not the 777.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Scandinavian,

Thanks for clearing that up about GSX causing the trouble about recognizing if doors are open or closed.  I use GSX and I customized the T7 so all the stairs, catering trucks, loading trucks were lined up perfectly and everything was being recognized for what door it was Passenger 1, 2, 3, 4 cargo fore aft, service door 1, 2 etc...

When it came time to load passengers, all the vehicles pulled up to their correct positions but even though I had every single door opened including the EE and forward access doors, I still kept getting a "bleep" that I was supposed to open Passenger door #2 even though It was wide open (actually EVERY door was wide open :) )

Inside the plane I can hear the passenger loading sounds, so the logic of boarding is proceeding in that regard, but the cargo containers aren't being loaded thru the cargo doors I assume because that particular logic is not allowed to proceed without the "door 2 is not open" issue cleared.  Which at this point I can't clear no matter what I do.

I guess I have to wait until GSX addresses this issue :(

David

David Obando

Home Airport KSFO
System: Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2, Intel I9-13900KS Watercooled, Asus Maximus Z690 Extreme Motherboard, 32 Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600, ASUS RTX 4090 OC Edition, 4Tb NVME m.2 Array (2Tb x 2), Aorus FV43U 43" Display (144Mhz), Corsair Ax1600i powersupply, Marvel AQC107 10Gb Network adaptor, Comcast 1Gb Internet Service, Corsair 7000D Airflow Case 7x140mm, 4x120mm cooling fans.

Hi

I am not sure if you resolved the issues but if you try the following, go to either of the FMC, then choose

FS Actions

options

key command, there you will see 1-4 pages, scroll through with the next page/previous keys in the scratchpad and you will find DOORS, you will then see a selection for each of the cargo doors including the 77F model, advise your request for each door using ctrl + whatever key you choose, be careful not to use any ezdok keys and then hit the EXEC button on the scratch pad, it will then be saved.

eg...ctrl + F for forward door

you can use this selection for all pax doors as well if you don't want to keep going through the FMC, also takes away the impatient GSX request quicker....!

hope this helps...

Stringbean