Sign in to follow this  
Trovis

Error downloading liveries

Hello.

When I access PMDG Op Cent. and click on livery downloader I get this message:

"THERE WAS AN ERROR DOWNLOADING THE LIST OF LIVERIES

Error-Code: 800c0008"

I've reinstalled 777 but the error message still appears and I can not install liveries. 

Did you load the ops center update? Take a look at the introduction, you will find it helpful!

This error should not be possible with the updated versions. Go to the Tools page and press Check for Update, make sure it says version 1.4 or higher after it updates. 

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hello,

I've updated the PMDG operation centre to v1.4 but the livery downloader shows another massage" There was an unknown error downloading the list of liveries!" could anyone helps me to fix it?

• My version is 1.0 and I can't updated it.

When I check for updates, PMDG operations centers tell me that I have the latest version.

Even trying to update by OpsCenterUpdtater.exe, I can't update it. I get the message: updated. But it still is at 1.0 version.

I have the same problem too 
can't get liveries 
can't update operations centre 
Please help :)

This error should not be possible with the updated versions. Go to the Tools page and press Check for Update, make sure it says version 1.4 or higher after it updates. 

please help us PMDG i got the same probplem too pleae

Guys,

First, this post is nearly 2 years old now. Reviving dead threads to help solve issues that are unrelated to the thread is not good form.

Second, full names are required in this forum. Please ensure your posts include first and last name in the future.

Finally, for official support, see our official support page, which is linked in my signature. This is the community support forum, where members help each other out.

Kyle Rodgers