Sign in to follow this  
Mroberts95

RAAS Volume

Anybody know why the volume of RAAS is really quite. I have all the sound settings turned up in fsx and RAAS and its still barely hearable. if anybody can help thanks

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Did you check the FMC sound settings? Have you taken a look at the introduction documentation?

Yes and it still sounds quite during the test. does it do that just for test or all the time?

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Is there a Way to Turn RAAS Off completely? I'm using FSRAAS and would like to stay with it. It is it a FSRAAS "lite version" like in the Aerosoft Airbus X?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ill see how it is when i get close to landing

Mark Roberts 

Is there a Way to Turn RAAS Off completely? I'm using FSRAAS and would like to stay with it. It is it a FSRAAS "lite version" like in the Aerosoft Airbus X?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

It's not 'lite'. It's the full version, locked to a specific aircraft - like in the AAX.

It's not 'lite'. It's the full version, locked to a specific aircraft - like in the AAX.

Thats what i was asking for. Because i have the Standalone version as well. But should not interfere.

Anybody know why the volume of RAAS is really quite.

Future reference (not to be a jerk, honestly):

I really had trouble figuring out what you were trying to say here.

Quiet - soft, muted, low volume

Quite - modifier to infer significance (e.g. quite loud, or quite heavy)

...again - not trying to be mean, but I wanted to point it out so that you know the difference and people will better be able to understand what you're getting at in the future.  :wink:

Kyle Rodgers

Is the test volume supposed to be quiet then, I have the sound all the way up and configured like the Manual and it's still the same

Mark Roberts