Sign in to follow this  
FurrMik

Avsim is becoming ban-happy

If you don't want to get banned, maybe you should read AVSIM's rules for starts. Sign your name!

Not required outside the PMDG forums ...

Tom, don't ban him; every dictator ( :P) needs a court jester!

I'm pretty sure step number one to getting not banned is not calling Tom a ban ######..Also, your use of 'you guys' and then calling out a single person immediately there after annoys me. Just my opinion.

Or just give him what he obviously so desperately craves: the 'prestige' of being the first onto the wall of shame.

Now, where did I put my eggs?

And Avsim have been putting up with previous banned mambers re signing in as another user. Claiming to be Female, when it turns out the person has more hair on their chin than Leon Russell.

So, Furmik, is your real name Leon or Doris ?

You have made 6 posts and been here 1 day?

Stop complaining.

I have been here 9 years and never had an issue.  If people thought about what they say then nothing to be scared of.

How does he know about all the stuff he's talking about when he's been a forum member for just one day?!?   :blink:

How does he know about all the stuff he's talking about when he's been a forum member for just one day?!? :blink:

Hmm, good point Olli. Maybe he is a Leon then

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Our "dictator" will find out ...   :P

His BS detector is second to none.  As long as I continue to give the impression I am a nutcase, I am quite safe. :Party:

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Like I said, I love Avsim for the community. And that is ALL I love about it. 

Actually I kind of love Tom Allensworth too. He's the Chuck Norris of Avsim.  :P Think of this as his house. There is no freedom of speech here, nor should it be. If you can't behave like a guest, then find somewhere else to visit.

Also I don't believe a single word you wrote about "your friend" not having earned the ban. I almost wish Tom would post what was written here to prove you wrong, but he doesn't have to. He's earned our trust years ago and there's no chance in he** you'll convince the regulars on this forum otherwise.

I know I just did, but anyway: 

troll.jpg

Our friend "furrmik" is like the 7th or 8th incarnation of the same person that has been banned as many times. I would delete this entire thread, but I would rather point out the stupidity of some of the idiots that haunt these halls. What this genius doesn't seem to understand is that we capture IP's. When he figures out that he wastes a lot of energy showing how stupid he is, publicly, maybe he will crawl off to some other site and be a pest there. Now, I am sorry to say, this thread is closed. And yes, he is about to be the first on the Wall of Shame, complete with emails, IP's, home addresses and all that we can reveal.