Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

Airport stuck on FO's ND

There is a rogue airport, stuck on the display of the first officers nd. EDAC as I take off from EDDP I can see it. When I press ARPT it still shows up when all the others turn off. This is a saved panel state first from the short turn then a reconfigured panel state I made from that.

Does Altenburg shows when you use one of the "normal" panel states ? Are you useing a EDDP Scenery (e.g. from Aerosoft) ?

Yes I am using Aerosoft EDDP.

I have not tried any other panel states, just flying right now and noticed it.

Also further in my journey south/east I notice many more airports showing up on his ND. LKPD right now. Same with the captains ND actually. Turn off APT and once in a while one airport in view will show on both ND's. Strange though if I zoom out completely, only that one airport shows up. It's almost as if there is a mysterious radio tuning the closest airport.

Hi,

once you are landed on your current flight, please check with one of the default panel states. Is the F/O ND selecting the nearest airport ? Maybe there's an option for it (can't check atm because i'm at work)